Marley 25mm Eaves Ventilation System - 6m
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Marley Hawkins Club Clay Roof Tile - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Hawkins Bullnose Clay Roof Tile - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Ashdowne Club Clay Tile (Pack of 11 Tiles)
Marley Ashdowne Handcrafted Clay Roof Tiles (Pack of 11 Tiles)
Marley Ashdowne Bullnose Clay Roof Tile
Marley Canterbury Handmade Club Clay Roof Tile
Marley Concrete Plain Roof Tile (Pack of 10 Tiles)
Marley Wessex Interlocking Concrete Roof Tile
Marley Canterbury Handmade Club Clay Tile and Half
Marley Hawkins Club Clay Tile and Half - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Hawkins Bullnose Clay Tile and Half - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Half Round Ridge - 305mm
Marley Ashmore 3/4 Concrete Roof Tile
Marley Canterbury Handmade Clay Top/Eaves Tiles
Marley Concrete Security Hip Tile - 125 Degrees - Grey
Marley Concrete Third Round Hip - 457mm
Marley Edgemere Dry Verge Unit
Marley Concrete Segmental Mono Ridge Tile - 457mm
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge Stop End
Marley Acme Single Camber Clay Top/Eaves Roof Tiles (Pack of 15 Tiles)
Marley Edgemere Contour Vent
Marley Capped Clay Ridge Tile - 450mm
Marley Universal Modern Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Plain Concrete Angle Ridge - 305mm
Marley Acme Double Camber Clay Plain Tile & Half
Marley Ashdowne Handcrafted Clay Tile and Half
Marley Modern Concrete Ridge Tile (Pack of 5 Tiles)
Marley Ashdowne Bullnose Clay Tile and Half
Marley 90 Degree Concrete External Angle Tile
Marley Edgemere Tile Ventilation Terminal
Marley Concrete Segmental Ridge Tile - 457mm (Pack of 5 Tiles)
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge
Marley Arris Plain Concrete Hip Tile
Marley Edgemere Interlocking 1/2 Slate Concrete Tile
Marley Plain Clay Angle Ridge Tile - 450mm
Marley Acme Single Camber Clay Plain Tile & Half
Marley Universal Segmental Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Hawkins Single Camber Clay Plain Tile & Half
Marley Plain Concrete Hip Tile
Marley Ashdowne Club Clay Tile and Half
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
This Top/Eaves Vent Pack has been produced by Marley in order to help you to create an excellent eaves ventilation system. With the amount of insulation needed to fulfil building requirements year on year rising frequently, this pack can prove extremely useful, creating an area for air to pass over the insulation. It is incredibly easy to install and is fully compatible with numerous Marley roofing systems.
This roll has been given a far wider width in order to help support these high insulation levels. This width also makes it ideal for lower pitched roofs, which may well require a wider roll in order to function properly.
This kit contains everything you’ll need to get started, including over fascia ventilators at 25mm, a continuous rafter roll at 600mm depth, and support trays
Benefits and Feature
- Ideal for meeting building requirements – create a passage for air over insulation
- Great coverage area – each kit can easily cover 6m
- Highly versatile – compatible with various Marley roofing systems
- 600mm roll depth – generously sized to ensure maximum efficiency
- Extremely durable – create a weathertight system when installed
Got a Question About the Top/Eaves Vent 6m Pk Cont?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our fantastic team, or ask your question in our FAQ section!
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.