Marley Universal HipFast Support Trays - 715mm (Pack of 9)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Marley Hawkins Club Clay Roof Tile - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Hawkins Bullnose Clay Roof Tile - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Ashdowne Club Clay Tile (Pack of 11 Tiles)
Marley Ashdowne Handcrafted Clay Roof Tiles (Pack of 11 Tiles)
Marley Ashdowne Bullnose Clay Roof Tile
Marley Canterbury Handmade Club Clay Roof Tile
Marley Concrete Plain Roof Tile (Pack of 10 Tiles)
Marley Wessex Interlocking Concrete Roof Tile
Marley Hawkins Bullnose Clay Tile and Half - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Canterbury Handmade Club Clay Tile and Half
Marley Hawkins Club Clay Tile and Half - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Ashmore Concrete Tile & Half
Marley Ashdowne Handcrafted Clay Top/Eave Tile (Pack of 15 Tiles)
Marley Concrete Segmental Security Ridge Tile - 457mm
Marley Clay Interlocking Third Round Ridge
Marley 90 Degree Internal Concrete Angle Tile
Marley Canterbury Handmade Clay Plain Tile & Half
Marley Riven Edgemere Half Slate Tile
Marley Concrete Half Round Baby Ridge - 300mm
Marley Edgemere Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Modern Concrete Mono Ridge
Marley Acme Double Camber Clay Top/Eaves Roof Tile (Pack of 15 Tiles)
Marley Hawkins Single Camber Clay Top/Eaves Tile
Marley Concrete Plain Tile and Half (Pack of 10 Tiles)
Marley Ashmore 3/4 Concrete Roof Tile
Marley Half Round Ridge - 305mm
Marley Canterbury Handmade Clay Top/Eaves Tiles
Marley Concrete Security Hip Tile - 125 Degrees - Grey
Marley Concrete Segmental Mono Ridge Tile - 457mm
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge Stop End
Marley Concrete Third Round Hip - 457mm
Marley Edgemere Dry Verge Unit
Marley Acme Single Camber Clay Top/Eaves Roof Tiles (Pack of 15 Tiles)
Marley Edgemere Contour Vent
Marley Capped Clay Ridge Tile - 450mm
Marley Acme Double Camber Clay Plain Tile & Half
Marley Universal Modern Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Plain Concrete Angle Ridge - 305mm
Marley Modern Concrete Ridge Tile (Pack of 5 Tiles)
Marley Ashdowne Handcrafted Clay Tile and Half
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
These support trays have been created for use alongside the Marely HipFast System, and support this highly efficient system to ensure that it can operate to the greatest efficiency, providing your roof with a protective, fully dry fixed and ventilated finish.
There are multiple trays in a single pack, providing you with enough trays to cover an extensive area of your roof. Highly durable and resistant to a range of weather and temperature conditions, they are just as simple and straightforward to install as the kits themselves.
Benefits and Feature
- Highly versatile trays – use alongside the HipFast system that is compatible with both Marley and non-Marley tiles.
- Fast, simple installation – add the trays quickly and see the benefits right away
- Fantastic quality – made with first-rate materials to ensure reliability
- Extremely durable – can withstand a range of weather and temperature conditions with ease
- No maintenance required – a hassle-free system with plenty of longevity
- 715mm length – covers a large area, reducing installation hassle considerably
Got a Question About the Marley Universal HipFast Support Trays?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal material for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.