Marley Concrete Segmental Ridge Tile - 457mm (Pack of 5 Tiles)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Marley Concrete Plain Roof Tile (Pack of 10 Tiles)
Marley Wessex Interlocking Concrete Roof Tile
Marley Ashmore Concrete Tile & Half
Marley Clay Interlocking Third Round Ridge
Marley Plain Clay Angle Ridge Tile - 450mm
Marley Plain Concrete Hip Tile
Marley Universal Modern Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Concrete Security Hip Tile - 125 Degrees - Grey
Marley Edgemere Dry Verge Unit
Marley Modern Concrete Ridge Tile (Pack of 5 Tiles)
Marley 90 Degree Concrete External Angle Tile
Marley Ashmore 3/4 Concrete Roof Tile
Marley Edgemere Contour Vent
Marley Riven Edgemere Half Slate Tile
Marley Modern Concrete Mono Ridge
Marley Universal Segmental Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Arris Plain Concrete Hip Tile
Marley Edgemere Tile Ventilation Terminal
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge Stop End
Marley Concrete Plain Tile and Half (Pack of 10 Tiles)
Marley Modern Security Ridge Tile - 457mm (Pack of 5 Tiles)
Marley 90 Degree Internal Concrete Angle Tile
Marley Edgemere Interlocking 1/2 Slate Concrete Tile
Marley Concrete Segmental Mono Ridge Tile - 457mm
Marley Half Round Ridge - 305mm
Marley Concrete Half Round Baby Ridge - 300mm
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge
Marley Capped Clay Ridge Tile - 450mm
Marley Plain Concrete Angle Ridge - 305mm
Marley Edgemere Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Concrete Segmental Security Ridge Tile - 457mm
Marley Concrete Third Round Hip - 457mm
Marley Modern Ventilation Terminal
Marley Acme Single Camber Bullnose Clay Tile and Half
Marley Universal Plain Tile Vent
Marley Plain Clay Granny Bonnet Tile
Marley Ashmore Contour Vent
Marley Clay Hogs Back Ridge - 305mm
Marley Double Roman Concrete Cloak Verge
Marley 90 Degree Handmade Clay External Angle Tile
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
A segmental ridge tile for various Marley ranges including Anglia, Ashmore, Double Roman, Duo Edgemere, Duo Modern, Ecologic, Edgemere, Ludlow Major, Ludlow Plus, Mendip, Mendip 12.5, Modern, Plain Tiles, Riven Edgemere, and Wessex.
The segmental ridge tile can be used on the peak of your roof and will create a gorgeous segmental ridge pattern that sports plenty of character visually while possessing all of the physical benefits of concrete.
Suitable for use with other Marley concrete tiles, this ridge piece possesses all of the durability and longevity that concrete tiles are so popular for. It is also an extremely versatile piece, suitable for roofs of varying pitches, and also available in several eye-catching colours guaranteed to provide your roof with plenty of character.
Benefits and Features
- Eye-catching ridge design – major attention to detail for that perfect visual appearance
- High-quality concrete – sturdy and strong, far more resistant to impacts and damage
- Min pitch 15° - incredibly versatile, perfect for a wide range of roof types (max pitch 55°)
- Fantastic durability – incredibly resistant to various hazards, also weathertight and long-lasting
- 457mm x 248mm – perfectly sized for easy handling and straightforward application to roof
- Fast and simple installation – no cement or mortar required
- Plenty of colour options – find the ideal shade for your project
Got a Question About the Marley Concrete Segmental Ridge Tile?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal material for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.