Pitched Roof Windows
Whether you’re converting an attic or are extending your home, pitched roof windows allow you to create a lighter and airier living space. This creates a more enjoyable home where you can experience the changing light of the day from dawn to dusk. ...
Whether you’re converting an attic or are extending your home, pitched roof windows allow you to create a lighter and airier living space. This creates a more enjoyable home where you can experience the changing light of the day from dawn to dusk.
Roofing Megastore supplies pitched windows in a range of styles. These include centre pivot and top hung windows, with each being designed to maximise light transmission and convenience in different spots around your home.
Our pitched roof windows are manufactured by trusted brands such as VELUX windows, FAKRO windows, and Whitesale. Each features feature innovative security features and beautiful designs. Ensuring your roof window keeps your family safe and adds to the curb appeal of your property.
Benefits of Roof Windows for Pitched Roofs
- Available in a choice of openings, such as centre pivot and top hung
- Choice of finishes to suit your property, including natural pine and laminated
- Allows you to fill the darkest parts of your home with natural daylight
- Integrated ventilation creates an airier and more enjoyable living space
- Specially designed hinges and locks prevent your windows from being forced open
- Conveniently placed handles make opening and closing your windows hassle-free
- Unique rotating sash makes cleaning the outer pane easy and safe
- The choice of beautiful blinds allows you to control light without compromising on style
Have More Questions About Our Pitched Roof Windows?
If you have more questions about our range of roof windows, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. As a trusted UK supplier of roofing materials with over 40 years of experience, we’ll help you pick the ideal solution for your project. This is whether you’re converting a loft space or extending your home.