Thermafleece have been developing a unique range of natural insulation made from British sheep’s wool for over 15 years. They’ve dedicated huge amounts of time and resources to developin...
Thermafleece have been developing a unique range of natural insulation made from British sheep’s wool for over 15 years. They’ve dedicated huge amounts of time and resources to developing insulation made from sheep’s wool and recycled fibres that’s not only eco-friendly but also highly efficient.
Thermafleece insulation is a very effective thermal and acoustic insulator, able to be used in both residential and commercial projects for a range of purposes.
Thermafleece is especially suited to insulating listed or period properties, as its woollen fibres are hygroscopic; meaning they’re excellent at combatting excess moisture in the air. This prevents issues such as damp or rot, which can plague the timber in older constructions.
Thermafleece is the perfect choice of insulation for a greener home, as you’re not only getting incredible thermal and acoustic performance but you’re also choosing a sustainably sourced, non-hazardous recyclable option too.
Benefits of Thermafleece Insulation:
- Highly Efficient: Thermafleece is made from coarse British sheep’s wool, which makes it fantastic against heat loss and as sound insulation. Its high thermal mass will keep your home warm in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Breathable: Thermafleece insulation is highly breathable, able to combat excess moisture in the air very effectively. This will reduce humidity and help to prevent issues such as damp or mould from developing.
- Sustainable: Sourced from natural materials and using no harsh chemicals during the process, Thermafleece have created a range of products that are sustainable and kind to the environment.
- Safe: Thermafleece insulation is very safe and easy to work with. Unlike manmade insulation materials, no protective equipment such as goggles, breathing apparatus or coveralls are required; as Thermafleece is completely non-irritating.
- Long-lasting: Themafleece insulation is very durable and will last for a long time. If properly maintained, it should last as long as the building it insulates.
Have More Questions About Thermafleece Insulation?
Whatever your question, our award-winning customer service team is here to help. Simply use the online chat feature on our website or call our team on 01295 565 565 to have your questions answered. With over 40 years’ experience in DIY and roofing, they’ll be able to recommend the perfect Thermafleece insulation for your needs.
Thermafleece CosyWool - Sheep's Wool Insulation Roll
price per item inc vat
Thermafleece SupaSoft - Recycled Plastic Insulation Roll
price per item inc vat
Thermafleece - Breather Membrane
price per item inc vat
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
Common Questions About Thermafleece Insulation
What is Thermafleece Insulation?
Thermafleece insulation is a highly efficient thermal and acoustic insulator, made from a unique blend of British sheep’s wool and recycled fibres to deliver an effective, sustainable insulation solution.
What is Thermafleece’s U-Value?
Thermafleece’s U-value varies depending on the exact product and its application; whether it’s being used to insulate a flat roof, pitched roof, wall etc. As an example, 150mm of Thermafleece Cosywool when used to insulate a flat roof has a U-value of 0.17 W/m2K.
Where Can Thermafleece Insulation Be Used?
Thermafleece insulation is incredibly versatile, and can be used to insulate throughout the home. This includes flat roofs, pitched roofs, cavity walls, loft spaces, floors and more.
Based in Yorkshire, the home of British wool; Thermafleece have spent nearly 20 years continuously refining their comprehensive range of thermal and acoustic insulation. They’re the UK’s only provider of British sheep’s wool insulation, which is also combined with recycled fibres from plastic bottles to deliver an effective, sustainable form of insulation.
Thermafleece’s success has been built upon their unwavering commitment to delivering top-quality products that aren’t just incredibly effective but also kind to the environment. Thermafleece insulation is highly versatile, and can be used in both modern and traditional buildings for a variety of purposes.
In addition to their commitment to environmental concerns, Thermafleece also strongly support British farmers and their local community. All of the sheep’s wool used in their products is British, and they’re dedicated to doing business in a way that’s sustainable, socially responsible and fair.