Marley Hawkins Club Clay Tile and Half - Staffordshire Blue
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Marley Hawkins Club Clay Roof Tile - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Hawkins Bullnose Clay Roof Tile - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Hawkins Bullnose Clay Tile and Half - Staffordshire Blue
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge
Marley Hawkins Single Camber Clay Plain Tile & Half
Marley Clay Interlocking Third Round Ridge
Marley Capped Clay Ridge Tile - 450mm
Marley Hawkins Single Camber Clay Top/Eaves Tile
Marley Universal Segmental Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge Stop End
Marley Half Round Ridge - 305mm
Marley Concrete Third Round Hip - 457mm - Ecologic Numbus Grey
Marley Universal Dry Verge Unit
Marley Universal Tile Vent
Marley 90 Degree Handmade Clay External Angle Tile
Marley Clay Hogs Back Ridge - 305mm
Marley RidgeFast Dry Ridge System - 6 Meter Pack
Marley 10mm Eaves Ventilation System - 6m
Marley 10mm Eaves Ventilation System Plus - 6m
Marley Creasing Tiles
Marley Universal Vapour Permeable Underlay - 1m x 50m
Marley Universal HipFast System Kit - 6m
Commercial Felt Support Tray1500mm(PK10)
Marley Universal HipFast Support Trays - 715mm (Pack of 9)
Marley 25mm Eaves Ventilation System - 6m
Continuous Rafter Roll (2x6m)
Marley FlexFast Lead Replacement Roll - Grey
Marley Universal Batten End Clips (Pack of 56)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||Within 12 Weeks|
This club clay roof tile and half has been designed specifically for use alongside the Marley Hawkins range of fantastic roof tiles. It has an unrivalled appearance and is incredibly resistant to both weather and wear, just like the core Hawkins range.
This particular tile has been made from high-quality clay, a traditional roofing material that gives roofs a great deal of visual appeal, offering a charming rural aesthetic.
Benefits and Features
- Intricate handmade tile – for use on roofs alongside Marley Hawkins clay tiles
- Highly durable – can withstand extreme weather and temperature conditions
- Fast and simple installation – no cement or mortar required
- Beautiful decorative piece – ideal for adding character to both old and new builds
Got a Question About the Marley Hawkins Club Clay Tile and Half?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal material for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||Within 12 Weeks|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.