Marley Canterbury Handmade Clay Plain Tile & Half
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Marley Canterbury Handmade Club Clay Roof Tile
Marley Clay Interlocking Third Round Ridge
Marley Canterbury Handmade Club Clay Tile and Half
Marley Canterbury Handmade Clay Top/Eaves Tiles
Marley Capped Clay Ridge Tile - 450mm
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge Stop End
Marley Half Round Ridge - 305mm
Marley Universal Segmental Dry Verge End Cap
Marley Clay Interlocking Half Round Ridge
Marley Concrete Third Round Hip - 457mm - Ecologic Numbus Grey
Marley Universal Dry Verge Unit
Marley 90 Degree Handmade Clay External Angle Tile
Marley Universal Tile Vent
Marley Clay Hogs Back Ridge - 305mm
Marley RidgeFast Dry Ridge System - 6 Meter Pack
Marley 10mm Eaves Ventilation System - 6m
Continuous Rafter Roll (2x6m)
Marley FlexFast Lead Replacement Roll - Grey
Marley 10mm Eaves Ventilation System Plus - 6m
Marley Creasing Tiles
Marley Universal HipFast System Kit - 6m
Marley Universal Vapour Permeable Underlay - 1m x 50m
Marley Universal HipFast Support Trays - 715mm (Pack of 9)
Commercial Felt Support Tray1500mm(PK10)
Marley 25mm Eaves Ventilation System - 6m
Marley Universal Batten End Clips (Pack of 56)
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
This Clay Plain Tile & Half from Marley is part of the highly bespoke Canterbury range of elite traditional tiles. This component, like other tiles in the Canterbury line, has been carefully hand-crafted to ensure that each individual piece possesses its own unique character, making them perfect for a range of different pitched roofs.
Tile & Halves provide the perfect alternative to cutting individual tiles, allowing you to seamlessly finish your roof in the most uniform fashion possible.
Benefits and Features
- Fantastic Canterbury Component – the perfect complement to this hand-made roofing system
- Weathertight structure – heavily resistant to high winds and heavy rain
- Minimum pitch 35° - guaranteed to fit on a wide range of roofs
- Blends seamlessly – easily connect to other Canterbury tiles for a highly uniform appearance
- Range of colours on offer – choose from 3 beautiful colours
Got a Question About the Marley Canterbury Handmade Clay Plain Tile & Half?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our fantastic team, or ask your question in our FAQ section!
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.