Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual End Caps - Pack of 20
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 150mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 74mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - uPVC Balustrade Kit
Composite Prime - End Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - Corner Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - Middle Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Fixing Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Slim Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS End Caps - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Slim Clips & Screws - Pack of 200
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the HD Deck Dual End Caps - Pack of 20
- Highly resistant materials – require no staining or treating
- Excellent decking alternative – a low maintenance, easy-to-install decking system
- Safe and easy-to-use – fully compliant with building regulations, easy-to-follow instructions
- High durability – extremely resistant to rot and decay
- Range of styles and finishes available – choose your ideal colour
- Part of an expansive range – fully compatible with other products in the range
These dual end caps are part of the HD Deck Dual range, and maintain the outstanding standards set by the other products that make up this unique decking range. With a near parallel likeness to timber, this series of decking components is perfect for those who are looking for a reliable and unique deck for their garden.
This kit provides you with 20 end caps for adding to your structure. Designed to be fully compatible with other products in the HD Dual range, they are easy to install and available in a range of eye-catching colours.
What are the key benefits to this product?
This end cap is designed to fit the rest of the range in aesthetic and performance. The HD Dual range has been designed as a system full of features that combat the most common problems that are faced when installing more traditional decking types, such as the increased resistance to rot and natural wear, as well as reduced susceptibility to fading and staining.
This range also emphasises low maintenance and durability, yet doesn’t compromise the appearance or care put into the design of each component. These end caps, and other products in the range, are highly reliable and built to suit all manner of gardens and properties.
What is this product made from?
The design of each component in this range is truly unique. Made from highly versatile materials, the products also feature advanced ‘True Grain’ colour mixing technology, which gives HD Deck Dual a depth of colour that matches the natural appearance of timber.
The composite mix of materials from which this range is made makes it far more resistant to weathering, with this product in particular fully prepared for outdoor use. Colour retention, UV resistance and great impact performance are just some of the features this kit boasts thanks to hardy materials used in its design.
How easily is this product installed?
These end caps are accessories to the main components that make up this decking system and arrive ready to add to your structure. The process couldn’t be simpler, with intuitive designs that are easy to understand and very secure once added, allowing you to construct your decking quickly with minimal hassle involved.
Once these end caps have been installed, their long lifespans mean you can enjoy your decking for longer, and their low maintenance requirements mean you won’t have to spend that time constantly looking after your build.
How resistant is this product to the elements?
One of the main benefits of this impressive decking system is how well it handles the elements. These endcaps are no different, able to withstand natural wear and decay far better than traditional decking materials.
Have a question about the HD Deck XS End Caps - Pack of 20?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online, and we’ll do our best to help you out, whether your question is about this product or about another in our extensive ranges.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.