Composite Prime - End Post Kit - 970mm
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 150mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 74mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - uPVC Balustrade Kit
Composite Prime - Corner Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - Middle Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck Fixing Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Slim Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual End Caps - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS End Caps - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Slim Clips & Screws - Pack of 200
Overview of the End Post Kit - 970mm
- Highly resistant materials – high quality uPVC requires no staining or treating
- Excellent decking alternative – a low maintenance, easy-to-install decking system
- Safe and easy-to-use – fully compliant with building regulations, easy-to-follow instructions
- High durability – waterproof, fire resistance and rot-proof
- Range of styles and finishes available – choose your ideal colour
- Part of an expansive range – fully compatible with other products in the range
This end post kit is part of an excellent and unique decking system that has been especially designed to offer a more durable and easy-to-install alternative to traditional decking. Boasting a variety of features, it is a great option for those looking to construct decking in their garden.
This post kit provides you with everything you need to construct an end post, and is fully compatible with other products in the range, such as the balustrade kit (sold separately).
Available in a range of different colours, there’s bound to be a style that suits the aesthetic of your garden down to the ground.
What are the key benefits to this product?
Part of a decking system that has been specifically designed to combat the most common problems often faced when installing traditional decking. This post eliminates the risk of rot thanks to its unique design and is also highly resistant to fading and staining.
Emphasising low maintenance and durability without sacrificing appearance or the level of dedication put into the production process, it is a highly reliable series of products designed to suit all manner of gardens and properties.
What is included within this kit?
This kit contains the following components, allowing for a straightforward construction process:
- Post 100mm x 100mm pre-routered; 1m height
- Galvanised mounting post mount insert
- Galvanised mounting post spacer plates
- Post cap
- Post skirt for bottom of post
What is this product made from?
The uPVC material from which this product is made is a highly versatile material that is rising in popularity across the country. Also known as polyvinyl chloride, the material serves as an excellent, easy-to-handle substitute for traditional decking materials and is available in a selection of colours found in classic decking designs.
The materials from this post kit is made are also far more resistant to weathering, with this kit in particular fully prepared for outdoor use. Colour retention, UV resistance and great impact performance are just some of the features this kit boasts thanks to hardy materials used in its design.
How easily is this product installed?
This post will be supplied in kit form, ready to be assembled. This process couldn’t be easier, thanks to easy-to-follow instructions that are both intuitive and thorough, allowing you to build your post in no time at all with minimal hassle.
Once it has been installed, the post has a long lifespan but with low maintenance levels, meaning you will be able to enjoy it for years to come without needing to provide constant care and attention to it. What’s more, the materials used are recyclable, meaning that even disposal is simple.
How resistant is this product to the elements?
One of the main benefits of this impressive decking system is how well it handles the elements. This kit is fully UV-stabilised, protecting it from damage induced by sunlight. It is also waterproof.
Have a question about the End Post Kit - 970mm?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online, and we’ll do our best to help you out, whether your question is about this product or about another in our extensive ranges.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.