Composite Prime - uPVC Balustrade Kit
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 150mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 74mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - Corner Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - End Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - Middle Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Fixing Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Slim Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck Slim Clips & Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS End Caps - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual End Caps - Pack of 20
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the uPVC Balustrade Kit
- Highly resistant materials – high quality uPVC requires no staining or treating
- Excellent decking alternative – a low maintenance, easy-to-install decking system
- Safe and easy-to-use – fully compliant with building regulations, easy-to-follow instructions
- High durability – waterproof, fire resistance and rot-proof
- Range of styles and finishes available – choose your ideal colour and size
- Compatible with other products in the range – to be used with the post kit (sold separately)
A kit to help you create the ideal decking, this excellent product comes packed with numerous features and benefits that make it the perfect solution for anyone looking to breathe a bit of life and comfort into their garden lounging area.
This is the balustrade kit – a post kit is also available, and will be required when constructing your decking.
This kit is available in a range of colours and sizes, making it easy for you to pick out the preferred style and dimensions required to complete your uPVC decking project.
What Are the Key Benefits of This Composite Prime Balustrade Kit?
A decking system designed to overcome the most common problems traditionally produced decking faces, this series of products eliminates the risk of rot and decay, and is also highly resistant to fading and staining.
Emphasising low maintenance and durability without sacrificing appearance or the level of dedication put into the production process, it is a highly reliable series of products designed to suit all manner of gardens and properties.
What Is Included in This Kit?
This kit includes the following components, making for a quick and easy construction:
- 1 x pre-routered top rail
- 1 x pre-routered bottom rail
- Spindles cut to size
- Galvanised steel inserts for the top and bottom rail
Please note that this product is available in both 1220mm and 1830mm sizes.
What Is Balustrade Kit Made From?
This product is primarily made from uPVC, or polyvinyl chloride, a fantastic and highly versatile material that is rising in popularity across the country. An excellent substitute for traditional decking materials, it is available in many of the favoured colour shades found in most decking types.
uPVC is far more resistant to weathering, and this kit in particular has been fully prepared for outdoor use, with colour retention, UV resistance and excellent impact performance, among many other benefits.
How Easily Is A uPVC Balustrade Kit Installed?
Arriving in kit form, the assembly of this balustrade couldn’t be easier. With easy-to-follow instructions that are both intuitive and thorough, you can erect your balustrade quickly and easily, with minimal time and hassle.
Once installed, the decking is low maintenance and long life allowing you to get the most out of it without providing constant care and attention. Not only this, but the kit is 100% recyclable, meaning even disposal is straightforward.
How Resistant Is uPVC to the Elements?
One of the main benefits of this impressive decking system is how well it handles the elements. This balustrade is fully UV-stabilised, protecting it from damage induced by sunlight. It is also waterproof and resistant to fire.
Have a Question About the uPVC Balustrade Kit?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online, and we’ll do our best to help you out, whether your question is about this product or about another in our extensive ranges.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.