Complete Your Project With
The British manufactured Britmet Ultratile is a superb lightweight metal roofing tile, which is maintenance free, easy to install and cost effective.
This metal roof tile is available in six different colours and is eight times the size of a conventional tile, therefore cutting installation times and costs down to a minimu. It will also provide reduced noise caused by rain and hail due to its granulated finish.
The Britmet tile can be used for virtually any roofing project including houses, conservatories, garages, sheds, extensions, timber builds and lean to’s. It can also be used for low pitch roofing (as low as 10°) and is ideal for projects that can’t take the weight of a traditional tile.
As no cement or mortar is required to fit the Britmet Ultratile, which is fully dry fixable, installation is quick and easy. This makes this metal roof tile a great choice for a DIY project. It also features a 40-year guarantee backed by the British Board of Agrement.
You will find all the accessories you need to complete your project on our website including ridge, eave and barge flashings. These have all been designed to complement the Britmet Ultratile roofing system.
Overview of this Metal Roof Tile
- Reduced installation time and cost due to size of tiles
- Very lightweight when compared to traditional tiles
- Crafted to mimic the style of traditional slates and concrete tiles
- Choice of six beautiful colours to match your property
- Maintenance free – crack and chip free roof tiles
- 0.45mm steel offers incredible security
- Suitable for virtually any roofing project
Have More Questions About the Britmet Ultratile?
If you have more questions about this metal roof tile, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, they will be able to help you pick the ideal materials for your project. They'll also ensure you have all the necessary accessories for your project.
|Tiles per M2
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.