Britmet - Cover Flashing - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Plus Tile (0.9mm) Range - Tek Screw - Rustic Brown (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Angle Ridge - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Barge - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Left Hand Barge - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Hip - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge End Cap - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - 90° Angle Hip End Cap - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Apron Flashing - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - 135° Angle Hip End Cap - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Barge - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Barge - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Mono Ridge - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge - Rustic Brown (410mm)
Britmet - Metal Valley - Rustic Brown (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip End Cap - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Barrel Hip - Rustic Brown (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge End Cap - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Villatile - Air Vent Tile - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Plaintile - Air Vent Tile - Rustic Brown
Britmet - 3 Way Top Cap - Rustic Brown
Britmet - 5 Way Top Cap - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Ultratile - Air Vent Tile - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Profile 49 - Air Vent Tile - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Slate 2000 - Air Vent Tile - Rustic Brown
Britmet - Breather Membrane (1x50m)
Britmet - Eave Felt Carrier (1m)
Britmet - Ridge Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Eave Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Nails - Black (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Black (5 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (5 KG)
Britmet - GRP Valley (3m)
Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit - Rustic Brown
Overview of the Britmet - Cover Flashing
- Excellent resistance levels – can withstand multiple weather and temperature conditions
- Straightforward installation – save both time and money
- Easy to handle and use – can be installed quickly with little to no wastage
- Minimal maintenance required – No worrying about constant fixing and repairing
- Excellent compatibility – suitable for a wide range of different building projects
- Great coverage - 1.15m coverage
This cover flashing has been produced for use alongside a range of different Britmet lines. Compatible roof systems include Pantile 2000, Profile 49, Villatile, Plaintile, and Ultratile. It possesses a cover length of 1.15m, and is ideal for a range of roofs including those of houses, sheds, garages, conservatories and more.
Britmet cover flashing is fully dry fixable, requiring no cement or mortar to install. It is suitable for both 0.9mm and 0.45mm tiles, and can also be purchased in 6 magnificent colours, each one chosen to match the most popular Britmet Tileform shades.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Cover Flashing?
If you need assistance regarding this or another one of the products in our extensive ranges, feel free to call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you out.
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Tiles per M2||2.17|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||1250 mm|
|Cover Width||365 mm|
|Overall Length||1350 mm|
|Overall Width||252 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.