Lindab Steel Guttering - Gutter Outlet
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Steel Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90°
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend with Socket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Guttering - Right Handed Stop End RGH 190mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Rod Access Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - 70mm Flex-Fit Fascia Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - Large Water Hopper
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Flex-Fit Rafter Bracket
Lindab Guttering - Leafline Gutter Brush 3m LGB
Lindab Guttering - Self-cleaning Leaf Trap (HD Polythene) SLS 100mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Rise and Fall Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 200mm Rafter Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 350mm Rafter Bracket KFL35
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe
Lindab Steel Guttering - Stay Strap
Lindab Guttering - Spike (for Pipe Holder) SST
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap 2m VSLST2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 190mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Corner Overflow Protector
Lindab Steel Guttering - 210mm Flexi-Fit Rafter Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Water Hopper
Lindab Guttering - Rainwater Diverter Kit (HD Polythene) RWDK 75/87mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Self-Locking Stop End
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Leaf Trap VSLS 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Drain Connector (HD Polythene) MRT
Lindab Steel Guttering - 150mm Rafter Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - Manual Diverter
Lindab Steel Guttering - 12ml Touch Up Paint
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Overview of the Lindab Steel Guttering - Gutter Outlet
- Part of the Lindab Steel Guttering range
- Produced from high-performance steel
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Resilient to corrosion
- Environmentally friendly production, with lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system
- Wide range of finishes available
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
This gutter outlet is part of the Rainline series, one of the most popular roof drainage systems in Europe. Manufactured by Lindab, it uses the highest quality materials to ensure a state-of-the-art performance and appearance. Their products are suitable for all sorts of properties, from commercial town buildings to small rural houses.
Rainline products are produced using some of the highest performance and highest quality steel available. The steel is coated in a thick zinc coating, which protects the steel against corrosion. The zinc coating is applied to both sides, with the top layer containing polymer grains that make the surface of the metal resistant to scratches and wear. The result of this production method is a fantastic performance with an excellent appearance. The flexibility of the metal means that the method can be applied to make all products of the Rainline series, meaning there is a solid level of consistency across the entire range.
Lindab is incredibly environmentally friendly, with methods of production that minimise any impact on the environment as much as possible. With a long-life cycle eliminating the need for further components and the lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system, with up to 30% of materials used recycled, it is the ideal line of products for a world growing ever more conscious about our fragile ecosystem.
A number of paint finishes are available for the Rainline range. These high-build polyester paints colours are UV stable and have an excellent level of gloss retention. There are 10 colours available, giving you plenty of options to choose from and allowing you to decide on the best colour finish for your project.
When it comes to a guttering system that is reliable and durable with a stunning appearance and brilliant performance, Lindab Rainline is one of the best selections available on the market. The wide range of products make up a drainage system that looks fantastic on a huge variety of properties. Flexible, easy to install and resistant to extreme weather and temperature conditions, it is very cost-effective and almost completely maintenance free, with a just an annual wipe down recommended. What’s more, each product in the range comes with its own warranty; 15 years for the high-build polyester paint finished products. This gives you total piece of mind long after the initial installation of your system.
Since their founding in 1957, Lindab has grown to become one of the most reputable names in the sheet-metal industry, in this country and beyond. Starting in Sweden, they have grown to be a top choice in over 30 countries for their guttering systems, along with many other products. Their various components boast fantastic designs and long-lasting efficiency, with environmentally friendly production methods. They pride themselves in their company culture, which comprises of 3 main beliefs; a down to earth approach, neatness and order and the success of the customer. These core values, along with designing their products to meet their demanding specifications, has placed Lindab head and shoulders ahead of the competition.
Have a Question About the Lindab Steel Guttering - Gutter Outlet?
We are here to help! Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you with any questions or problems you may have about this or any of our products. We will also do our best to help you out with your own roofing project.
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.