Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90°
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend with Socket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Steel Guttering - 150mm Rafter Bracket
Lindab Guttering - Drain Connector (HD Polythene) MRT
Lindab Steel Guttering - Manual Diverter
Lindab Steel Guttering - 12ml Touch Up Paint
Lindab Guttering - Leaf Filter DVSIL
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Shoe VUTK2 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Corner Overflow Protector
Lindab Guttering - Drain Trap (HD Polythene) RT
Lindab Steel Guttering - 330mm Flex-Fit Rafter Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 250mm Touch Up Paint
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Connector
Lindab Guttering - Regular Water Hopper VATKR
Lindab Steel Guttering - Self-Locking Stop End
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Leaf Trap 0.85m VSLS09 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Gutter Outlet with Clip OK
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Branch
Lindab Guttering - (Black) Gutter Leaf Guard (HD Polythene) with 23 Clips GRIDB 10m
Lindab Steel Guttering - Straight Overflow Protector
Lindab Guttering - Hose Connector SLAS 87mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Fascia Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 190mm Flex-Fit Fascia Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - Universal Pipe Bracket
Lindab Guttering - Pipe Holder with Wedge - Natural Copper
Lindab Steel Guttering - Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Leaf Trap 2m VSLS2 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Rod Access Pipe
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Overview of the Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle
- Part of the Lindab Steel Guttering range
- Produced from high-performance steel
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Resilient to corrosion
- Environmentally friendly production, with lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system
- Wide range of finishes available
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
This gutter angle is part of the Rainline series, one of the most popular roof drainage systems in Europe. Manufactured by Lindab, it uses the highest quality materials to ensure a state-of-the-art performance and appearance. Their products are suitable for all sorts of properties, from commercial town buildings to small rural houses.
This product, and others in the Rainline range, has been made from some of the highest quality, highest performance steel available on the market. This steel then has a thick layer of zinc applied as a coating on both sides. This protects the steel from corrosion, ensuring it provides a long-lasting service. The top coating contains polymer grains that make the surface resistant to scratches and wear. This unique production method results in a fantastic appearance, and a level of flexibility that means the same methods of production can be applied to all products of Lindab Rainline, ensuring consistency across the range.
If you are conscious about the impact construction has on the environment, you can be assured that Rainline is one of the most environmentally friendly rainwater systems on the market. Their long-life products eliminate the need for further components and their methods of production are carried out with environmental impact in mind. Up to 30% of Rainline is manufactured using recycled material, and each component itself is completely recyclable.
There are several finishes available for the Rainline range, created from a selection of high-build polyester paints. The 10 available colours are all UV stable and possess a high level of gloss retention. The wide range of colours gives you the freedom to choose from a number of styles and decide on the best one for your project.
When it comes to a guttering system that is reliable and durable with a stunning appearance and brilliant performance, Lindab Rainline is one of the best selections available on the market. The wide range of products make up a drainage system that looks fantastic on a huge variety of properties. Flexible, easy to install and resistant to extreme weather and temperature conditions, it is very cost-effective and almost completely maintenance free, with a just an annual wipe down recommended. What’s more, each product in the range comes with its own warranty; 15 years for the high-build polyester paint finished products. This gives you total piece of mind long after the initial installation of your system.
Lindab is one of Europe’s leading guttering manufacturers. Founded over half a century ago in Sweden, they have since been steadily asserting themselves as one of the most popular suppliers of various sheet-metal products in over 30 countries. Lindab pride themselves in their designs, their production methods and their company culture, focusing on maximum efficiency without compromising customer support and satisfaction, which has been their priority since their creation. They also aim to simplify the process of construction as much as possible and boast some of the most environmentally friendly products available on the market.
Have a Question About the Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle?
We are here to help! Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you with any questions or problems you may have about this or any of our products. We will also do our best to help you out with your own roofing project.
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.