Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap 2m VSLST2 102mm
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Intermediate Pipe - 1m x 100mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal
Lindab Magestic Galvanised Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90°
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Downpipe Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90° - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend with Socket
Lindab Steel Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet
Lindab Natural Copper Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Flex-Fit Fascia Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 100mm - Natural Copper
Lindab Guttering - Right Handed Stop End RGH 100mm - Natural Copper
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Guttering - Right Handed Stop End RGH 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - (Black) Gutter Leaf Guard (HD Polythene) with 23 Clips GRIDB 10m
Lindab Steel Guttering - Manual Diverter - Magestic Galvanised
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-15 Days|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
Overview of this Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap
- Part of the Lindab Steel Guttering range
- Produced from high-performance steel
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Resilient to corrosion
- Environmentally friendly production, with lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system
- Wide range of finishes available
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
This self-cleaning leaf trap from Rainline is part of one of the most popular guttering systems in Europe. Produced from the highest quality materials by one of most of the most reputable manufacturers on the continent, their products are suitable for a wide variety of properties, both residential and commercial. This pipe has been designed to be robust and sturdy, coming with brackets for ease of installation and a raised leaf trap to protect your gutterng system from potentially damaging build up from dead leaves and other debris.
The Rainline range uses materials and production methods that are unique to the line. Lindab uses the highest quality steel available, applying a thick, resilient zinc coating to both sides of it. The zinc helps to protect the steel from corrosion. The top side of the zinc coating also has polymer granules applied to it, making the steel very resistant to scratches, scuffs and wear. This production method results in sheet-metal that is as flexible as it is high performing and can be used to make a huge assortment of products, including the entire Lindab Rainline range.
Lindab is incredibly environmentally friendly, with methods of production that minimise any impact on the environment as much as possible. With a long-life cycle eliminating the need for further components and the lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system, with up to 30% of materials used recycled, it is the ideal line of products for a world growing ever more conscious about our fragile ecosystem.
The Rainline range is available in a series of high-build polyester paint finishes. Colours and coatings are UV stable and have a fantastic level of gloss retention. 11 colours are available, giving you plenty of choice and allowing you to decide on the best finish for your project.
The Lindab Rainline series is one of the most reputable in the country. Developed by professionals in order to produce a product that is easy to install, extremely flexible and as durable as possible, it comprises of a huge selection of different components that provide effective, long-lasting protection to roofs of all shapes and sizes. With 5 gutters to choose from, there really is something for every property, with each product in their painted line receiving a 15-year warranty, giving you piece of mind long after your guttering system has been installed.
Lindab is one of the most reputable names in metal-sheet products this side of the Atlantic, well-known both here and throughout Europe. Founded over half a century ago, they have been constantly striving to provide various product ranges that offer a stunning appearance and excellent performance in equal measures. They have relied heavily on their core values since their creation, ensuring that their company culture encourages order, a down to earth team of employees and the success of their customers in their construction projects, no matter how big or small.
Have a Question About the Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap?
We are here to help! Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you with any questions or problems you may have about this or any of our products. We will also do our best to help you out with your own roofing project.
|Lead Time||1-15 Days|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.