Lindab Steel Guttering - Large Water Hopper - Magestic Galvanised
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90° - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Magestic Galvanised Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Flex-Fit Fascia Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Right Handed Stop End RGH 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Self-cleaning Leaf Trap (HD Polythene) SLS 100mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - 200mm Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Water Hopper
Lindab Guttering - Magestic Pipe Bracket with Wedge - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Magestic Corner Overflow Protector OSK - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap 2m VSLST2 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - 210mm Flexi-Fit Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Connector - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Self-Locking Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Rainwater Diverter Kit (HD Polythene) RWDK 75/87mm
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Leaf Trap VSLS 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Manual Diverter - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Drain Connector (HD Polythene) MRT
Lindab Guttering - Spike (for Pipe Holder) SST
Lindab Steel Guttering - Straight Overflow Protector - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Shoe VUTK2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Drain Trap (HD Polythene) RT
Lindab Steel Guttering - 330mm x 150mm Flex-Fit Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Stay Strap - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Regular Water Hopper VATKR
Lindab Steel Guttering - Rod Access Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Overview of the Lindab Steel Guttering - Large Water Hopper - Magestic Galvanised
- Part of the Lindab Magestic Guttering range
- Strengthened magnesium zinc alloy coating
- Produced from high-performance materials
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Extremely resilient to corrosion, even in coastal environments
- Environmentally friendly production, with lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- 10-year warranty
Part of the Lindab Magestic range, this large water hopper is one component in one of the most advanced, resilient drainage systems available on the market. It has been produced by one of Europe’s top manufacturers in metal-sheet products, and each component in the range is long-lasting, easy to install and unrivalled in durability and flexibility. Magestic looks and performs to highest of standards all year round and is perfect for a wide range of properties. This hopper collects large volumes of rainwater at the top of your guttering system, to be delivered down the downpipe and evacuated from the system away from your building.
Magestic boasts high quality materials that are used in the production of each of its products. During the galvanisation process, a strengthened magnesium zinc alloy coating is used on the steel, which is then strengthened with magnesium (3%) and aluminium (3.5%). This results in a compact structure, able to resist corrosion throughout the year, making it ideal for a number of climates where guttering systems produced using more traditional materials and production methods may struggle to maintain a high-level performance and appearance.
Thanks to this intricate design and production process using the highest quality materials and techniques, the Lindab Magestic range consists of components that are both durable and lightweight. Installation is therefore quick and easy, with no need to worry about damaging segments during the process of application. It also ages excellently, with the metal gutters adjusting to their environment naturally overtime. Peak visual appearance is often achieved within 4 or 5 years and lasts for much longer thereafter.
Products from the Magestic range become more visually appealing over time, as the materials in each component reacts to the environment surrounding the property they are installed on. The unpainted metal will develop a natural appearance over time, achieving peak appearance after about 3 to 5 years. It will maintain this beautiful look for a long time after, complimenting the roof of a wide range of properties.
Due to its resilience to corrosion, it is particularly useful for properties on or around the coast. Exposure tests have demonstrated that Magestic systems are around 3 times more resistant to coastal environments than systems that use industry standard galvanisation. Salt tests have also been carried out, and salt-induced wear is around 20 times less damaging to Lindab Magestic products than other components available on the market.
Lindab is one of Europe’s leading guttering manufacturers. Founded over half a century ago in Sweden, they have since been steadily asserting themselves as one of the most popular suppliers of various sheet-metal products in over 30 countries. Lindab pride themselves in their designs, their production methods and their company culture, focusing on maximum efficiency without compromising customer support and satisfaction, which has been their priority since their creation. They also aim to simplify the process of construction as much as possible and boast some of the most environmentally friendly products available on the market.
All Magestic guttering products come with a 10-year warranty, giving you piece of mind long after your system has been installed.
Have a Question About the Lindab Steel Guttering - Large Water Hopper - Magestic Galvanised?
Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We are here to help you with any questions you may have about this or one of our products.
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.