Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe - Magestic Galvanised
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90° - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Magestic Galvanised Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Flex-Fit Fascia Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 70mm Flex-Fit Fascia Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Gutter Outlet with Clip OK - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Leaf Filter DVSIL
Lindab Steel Guttering - Rise and Fall Bracket - Magestic Galvanised - 150mm
Lindab Guttering - (Black) Gutter Leaf Guard (HD Polythene) with 23 Clips GRIDB 10m
Lindab Steel Guttering - 200mm Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Hose Connector SLAS 87mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Large Water Hopper - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Pipe Holder with Wedge - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Magestic Corner Overflow Protector OSK - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Leaf Trap 2m VSLS2 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - 210mm Flexi-Fit Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Right Handed Stop End RGH 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Connector - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Self-Locking Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Leafline Gutter Brush 3m LGB
Lindab Guttering - Self-cleaning Leaf Trap (HD Polythene) SLS 100mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Manual Diverter - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Water Hopper
Lindab Guttering - Magestic Pipe Bracket with Wedge - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Straight Overflow Protector - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap 2m VSLST2 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - 330mm x 150mm Flex-Fit Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Overview of the Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe - Magestic Galvanised
- Part of the Lindab Magestic Guttering range
- Strengthened magnesium zinc alloy coating
- Produced from high-performance materials
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Extremely resilient to corrosion, even in coastal environments
- Environmentally friendly production, with lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- 10-year warranty
This downpipe is part of the Lindab Magestic range, one of the most resilient drainage systems on the market. With a fantastic visual appearance and a consistently excellent performance all year round, Magestic is perfect for a wide range of properties. Produced by one of Europe’s top sheet-metal product manufacturers, Magestic is easy to install, long-lasting, and unrivalled in flexibility and durability. This downpipe will serve as the main component involved in transporting any water collected in your guttering down the side of your building, to be evacuated away from it to prevent potential water damage.
The Lindab Magestic series boats the highest quality materials used in the production of its various components, primarily in the galvanisation process. It uses a strengthened magnesium zinc alloy coating, which is then further strengthened with magnesium (3%) and aluminium (3.5%). The result is a compact structure that can withstand corrosion throughout the year.
These materials are just one factor behind the incredible durability and flexibility enjoyed by the Magestic range. Each product in the selection is very lightweight compared to other brands, allowing for a quick and easy installation. There is no need to worry about damaging the segments while applying them to your guttering system due to these characteristics, and this level of resistance and sturdiness makes them perfect for a wide range of commercial and residential buildings.
Magestic products react to their environment, and this component, along with others in the range, will become more visually appealing over time. The unpainted metal will develop a natural, sleek, uneven appearance. The system will achieve peak appearance after about 3 to 5 years. It will maintain this fantastic look for long afterwards.
Due to its resilience to corrosion, it is particularly useful for properties on or around the coast. Exposure tests have demonstrated that Magestic systems are around 3 times more resistant to coastal environments than systems that use industry standard galvanisation. Salt tests have also been carried out, and salt-induced wear is around 20 times less damaging to Lindab Magestic products than other components available on the market.
All Magestic guttering products come with a 10-year warranty, giving you piece of mind long after your system has been installed.
Have a Question About the Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe - Magestic Galvanised?
Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We are here to help you with any questions you may have about this or one of our products.
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.