Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90° - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Magestic Galvanised Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Flex-Fit Fascia Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Right Handed Stop End RGH 190mm - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Flex-Fit Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Rise and Fall Bracket - Magestic Galvanised - 150mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - 330mm x 150mm Flex-Fit Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Stay Strap - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Magestic Corner Overflow Protector OSK - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Leaf Filter DVSIL
Lindab Steel Guttering - 210mm Flexi-Fit Rafter Bracket - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Pipe Holder with Wedge - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Manual Diverter - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Drain Connector (HD Polythene) MRT
Lindab Guttering - Leafline Gutter Brush 3m LGB
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap 2m VSLST2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Leaf Trap VSLS 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Drain Trap (HD Polythene) RT
Lindab Guttering - Magestic Pipe Bracket with Wedge - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Branch - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Gutter Outlet with Clip OK - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Self-Locking Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Rainwater Diverter Kit (HD Polythene) RWDK 75/87mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Large Water Hopper - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Steel Guttering - Straight Overflow Protector - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Shoe VUTK2 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Connector - Magestic Galvanised
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Leaf Trap 0.85m VSLS09 102mm
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||10-15 Days|
Overview of the Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised
- Part of the Lindab Magestic Guttering range
- Strengthened magnesium zinc alloy coating
- Produced from high-performance materials
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Extremely resilient to corrosion, even in coastal environments
- Environmentally friendly production, with lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- 10-year warranty
Part of the Lindab Magestic range, this stop end is one component in one of the most advanced, resilient drainage systems available on the market. It has been produced by one of Europe’s top manufacturers in metal-sheet products, and each component in the range is long-lasting, easy to install and unrivalled in durability and flexibility. Magestic looks and performs to highest of standards all year round and is perfect for a wide range of properties. This stop end is to be attached to ends of your guttering segments in order to prevent water flowing over the edge of them.
Many guttering systems may struggle to operate with efficiency in certain environments, especially in areas near or around the coast. Magestic stands out from other ranges due to the unique production methods used in the creation of each product. A strengthened magnesium zinc alloy coating is applied to the steel, which is then further strengthened with magnesium (3%) and aluminium (3.5%). The result is a very compact structure that can withstand corrosion throughout the year.
These materials are just one factor behind the incredible durability and flexibility enjoyed by the Magestic range. Each product in the selection is very lightweight compared to other brands, allowing for a quick and easy installation. There is no need to worry about damaging the segments while applying them to your guttering system due to these characteristics, and this level of resistance and sturdiness makes them perfect for a wide range of commercial and residential buildings.
Magestic products react to their environment, ageing extremely well and looking more visually appealing as time goes by. The unpainted metal will eventually develop a natural-looking sleek, uneven appearance. The system will achieve peak appearance after about 3 to 5 years and will maintain this look for far longer afterwards.
Due to its resilience to corrosion, it is particularly useful for properties on or around the coast. Exposure tests have demonstrated that Magestic systems are around 3 times more resistant to coastal environments than systems that use industry standard galvanisation. Salt tests have also been carried out, and salt-induced wear is around 20 times less damaging to Lindab Magestic products than other components available on the market.
Lindab is one of Europe’s leading guttering manufacturers. Founded over half a century ago in Sweden, they have since been steadily asserting themselves as one of the most popular suppliers of various sheet-metal products in over 30 countries. Lindab pride themselves in their designs, their production methods and their company culture, focusing on maximum efficiency without compromising customer support and satisfaction, which has been their priority since their creation. They also aim to simplify the process of construction as much as possible and boast some of the most environmentally friendly products available on the market.
All Magestic guttering products come with a 10-year warranty, giving you piece of mind long after your system has been installed.
Have a Question About the Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End - Magestic Galvanised?
Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We are here to help you with any questions you may have about this or one of our products.
|Lead Time||10-15 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.