Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Gutter
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm Internal Rectangular Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Right Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - One-Piece Offset Bend
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Outlet
Lindab Steel Guttering - Intermediate Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - 90° 140mm External Rectangular Gutter Angle 90°
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Left Hand Rectangular Stop End
Lindab Steel Guttering - Downpipe Bend with Socket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter - 3000mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Drain Shoe Pipe
Lindab Steel Guttering - Internal Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Steel Guttering - 140mm Rectangular Gutter Joint with Rubber Seal
Lindab Steel Guttering - External Welded Gutter Angle
Lindab Guttering - Bracket Bender KBO
Lindab Steel Guttering - 150mm Rafter Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 350mm Rafter Bracket KFL35
Lindab Steel Guttering - Manual Diverter
Lindab Steel Guttering - Stay Strap
Lindab Guttering - Spike (for Pipe Holder) SST
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Raised Leaf Trap 2m VSLST2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Left Handed Stop End RGV 190mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Corner Overflow Protector
Lindab Steel Guttering - 330mm Flex-Fit Rafter Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Water Hopper
Lindab Guttering - Rainwater Diverter Kit (HD Polythene) RWDK 75/87mm
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Leaf Trap VSLS 102mm
Lindab Steel Guttering - Self-Locking Stop End
Lindab Guttering - Drain Connector (HD Polythene) MRT
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Branch
Lindab Steel Guttering - 12ml Touch Up Paint
Lindab Guttering - Leaf Filter DVSIL
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Shoe VUTK2 102mm
Lindab Guttering - Drain Trap (HD Polythene) RT
Lindab Steel Guttering - Straight Overflow Protector
Lindab Steel Guttering - Fascia Bracket
Lindab Steel Guttering - 250mm Touch Up Paint
Lindab Steel Guttering - Pipe Connector
Lindab Guttering - Regular Water Hopper VATKR
Lindab Guttering - Reinforced Pipe with Brackets and Leaf Trap 0.85m VSLS09 102mm
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Overview of the Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Gutter
- Part of the Lindab Steel Guttering range
- Produced from high-performance steel
- Fits seamlessly with other components in the system
- Resilient to corrosion
- Environmentally friendly production, with lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system
- Wide range of finishes available
- Fast and simple installation
- Virtually maintenance free
Part of an incredibly popular and versatile guttering system, this half round gutter from Rainline is a prime example of the range’s durability, flexibility and ease of application. Inexpensive and lightweight, it is the perfect all-round system, suitable for a wide range of properties.
The Rainline range uses materials and production methods that are unique to the line. Lindab uses the highest quality steel available, applying a thick, resilient zinc coating to both sides of it. The zinc helps to protect the steel from corrosion. The top side of the zinc coating also has polymer granules applied to it, making the steel very resistant to scratches, scuffs and wear. This production method results in sheet-metal that is as flexible as it is high performing and can be used to make a huge assortment of products, including the entire Lindab Rainline range.
Lindab takes great pride in its highly environmentally friendly methods of production. The steel used in Rainline has the lowest carbon footprint of any rainwater system. Up to 30% of Rainline is manufactured from recycled material and is itself completely recyclable. It’s long life further adds to its already low impact on the environment, as its long service span reduces the need for further components.
There are several finishes available for the Rainline range, created from a selection of high-build polyester paints. The 10 available colours are all UV stable and possess a high level of gloss retention. The wide range of colours gives you the freedom to choose from a number of styles and decide on the best one for your project.
The Rainline range is one of the most popular roof drainage systems in Europe, selling in over 30 countries. Produced from high-performance steel, it is lightweight, long-lasting and resistant to extreme weather and temperature conditions. It looks fantastic on a wide range of properties, and is very cost-effective, requiring little more than an annual wipe down as far as maintenance is concerned. On top of this, all Rainline products come with a 15-year warranty, giving you total piece of mind long after your system has been installed.
Lindab is one of the most reputable names in metal-sheet products this side of the Atlantic, well-known both here and throughout Europe. Founded over half a century ago, they have been constantly striving to provide various product ranges that offer a stunning appearance and excellent performance in equal measures. They have relied heavily on their core values since their creation, ensuring that their company culture encourages order, a down to earth team of employees and the success of their customers in their construction projects, no matter how big or small.
Have a Question About the Lindab Steel Guttering - Half Round Gutter?
We are here to help! Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you with any questions or problems you may have about this or any of our products. We will also do our best to help you out with your own roofing project.
|Lead Time||1-5 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.