Essential - Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
Overview of the Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover
- Specialised for a high performance – excellent performance on a variety of surfaces
- Stunning and protective finish – specifically created to bring out a great visual appearance for your surface
- Unique, effective formula – highly efficient on acid-resistant stone
- Easy application – simple process can be completed in just a few steps
- Great coverage – up to 15m² to 30m² per litre (depending on dilution and surface)
An excellent solution for removing efflorescence and cement mess from a wide range of different surfaces, this remover will rejuvenate your acid-resistant stone surfaces, keeping them looking cleaner for longer.
What surfaces is this remover useable on?
This remover has been created to be used on multiple different types of acid-resistant stone. With a formula designed especially to effectively remove grime, cement mess and efflorescence from the hardiest of stone; it has a minimal effect on the structure itself, ensuring a prolonged durability.
What does this remover help protect from?
Efflorescence and cement mess can prove to be unsightly on any stone structure, so this remover has been engineered to ensure that these marks and messes are removed as effectively as possible, keeping your structure looking and performing its best.
How is this remover applied?
This remover can be easily applied to your surface in just a few simple steps. It is a good idea to wear the appropriate safety equipment before applying the finish, such as a face mask, eye-wear and the right clothing.
This product can be diluted up to 1:5 with water. It is recommended to test on a small area first to ensure that the dilution is appropriate for the task at hand. Once the surface is wetted, the remover can be applied evenly with a brush or sponge. Once left to dwell for about 15 minutes, it can be scrubbed and washed away with clean water.
Please note that this remover should not be allowed to dry on the surface, and is not suitable for polished surfaces that may be susceptible to acid damage such as limestone and marble.
What is the coverage area of this cleaner?
This product can achieve 15m² to 30m² per litre, with coverage areas varying depending on the surface, product dilution and level of contamination.
Have more questions about this Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover?
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product or another in our expansive ranges.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.