Essential - Black Spot and Lichen Remover
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Overview of the Black Spot Remover
- Specialised for a high performance – excellent performance on a variety of surfaces
- Stunning results – specifically created to bring out a great visual appearance for your surface with minimal impact on durability
- Unique, effective formula – ideal for patios and other stone features
- Easy application – simple process can be completed in just a few steps
- Great coverage – 50m² per 5 litres (dependant on dilution and surface conditions)
Designed for outdoor use, this remover is an excellent solution for those looking to remove unsightly black spots from their stonework and masonry. Quick and simple to use with fast results, it will give your patio or other feature a refreshed appearance.
What surfaces is this remover useable on?
The versatility of this product means it can be used on a range of different features around your property that are made of stone or masonry. It can remove layers of dirt and grime as well as green algae, completely rejuvenating your stonework and helping it to once again stand out.
What does this remover help to remove?
Black spots, dirt and grime can cause even the most impressive pieces of stonework to look unsightly and worn, so it is important to keep these structures maintained. The black spot remover makes this a breeze, and will improve both the visual appearance and physical structure of your patio considerably.
How is this remover applied?
This remover can be easily applied to your surface in just a few simple steps. It is a good idea to wear the appropriate safety equipment before applying the finish, such as a face mask, eye-wear and the right clothing.
This product can be diluted with a ratio of up to 1:1, with the substance applied using a spray or watering can and spread to all parts of the intended surface. Then, it should be left on the surface for 2 hours while not being allowed to dry out. Once this time has passed, the area can be washed down to neutralise the cleaner.
It is important to note that this product is a biocide, and as such should be kept clear of ponds and other areas with plants and animal life when applying.
What is the coverage area of this remover?
This product can achieve 50m² per 5 litres when diluted at a 1:1 ratio, with coverage areas varying depending on the surface, product dilution and level of contamination.
Have more questions about this Black Spot and Lichen Remover?
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product or another in our expansive ranges.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.