Essential - Rust Remover
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
Overview of the Rust Remover
- Specialised for a high performance – excellent performance on a variety of surfaces
- Stunning results – specifically created to bring out a great visual appearance for your surface with minimal impact on durability
- Unique, effective formula – ideal for patios, roofs and driveways
- Easy application – simple process can be completed in just a few steps
- Great coverage – up to 10m² per litre (dependant on surface conditions)
This rust remover is ideal for getting rid of unsightly rust stains from your stonework. Easy to apply and quick to act, it is a great product for domestic use, and can be used on projects large and small.
What surfaces is this remover useable on?
This rust remover is ideal for a variety of surfaces, working both inside and out thanks to its unique, safe to use pH neutral formula. It is particularly useful in removing the stains left by garden furniture, iron and leaking heating systems, and many other situations.
How is this remover applied?
This remover can be easily applied to your surface in just a few simple steps. It is a good idea to wear the appropriate safety equipment before applying the finish, such as a face mask, eye-wear and the right clothing.
It is recommended to test out the formula in a small area to ensure that you get the intended results. Then, the product can be applied, undiluted to the intended surface. It can be left for up to 10 minutes before the solution will need to be removed.
What is the coverage area of this remover?
This product can achieve 10m². It should not be diluted, and actual coverage will vary based on the type of surface it is applied to.
Have more questions about this Rust Remover?
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product or another in our expansive ranges.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.