Timloc Roll Out Dry Fix Ventilated Hip Kit - 310 x 6000mm
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Timloc Refurb Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 60 x 92 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Joint Union - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Angled Ridge Cap - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc New Build Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 30 x 200 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Pipe Adapter for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Flexible PVC Pipe for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc 10mm Corbel Roof Eaves Vent - 40 x 120 x 2400mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Eaves Closure Pair - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Hip Tray - 245 x 1200 - Black (Pack of 6)
Timloc Pipe Adapter Kit for Roof Slate Vent
Perfect for both new builds and retrofit projects, Timloc’s Roll Out Dry Fix Ventilated Hip Kit has been designed to provide long lasting and reliable protection / ventilation for slate, concrete, or clay hip tiles. As an alternative to traditional mortar bedding this dry fix kit allows for a quicker and cleaner installation with the added benefit of being virtually maintenance free without sacrificing quality. Produced to allow for 5000mm²/m hip ventilation if required, this kit helps prevent the entry of large insects or vermin and the 70mm wide ridge union widths also ensures additional water bar protection.
Overview of Timloc Roll Out Dry Fix Ventilated Hip Kit
- Convenient ‘1 pack’ mechanical fix solution for roof hip installations
- Preassembled fixing screws and clamping plates included
- Ridge union with adjustable clip positions for ridge tile thickness
- Universal ridge batten strap allows kit to be used on most types of slate, concrete, and clay roof tiles
- Protects against wind uplift, water ingress and general deterioration whilst also preventing the entry of large insects’ birds and vermin into the roofline
- Provides 5000mm²/m of ridge ventilation
- Easy, fast, and clean installation
- Strong, malleable and corrosion resistant aluminium flashing secured to a 6m roll
- 55mm ridge union width provides additional water bar protection
- Stylish design maintains smart appearance
- Not impacted by building settlement
- Complies with all relevant regulations and standards
- Available in black, terracotta or brown. All kits are supplied with black ridge unions and clips
Common Questions About This Kit
Where can I Use This Kit?
This kit is perfectly suited for new builds and retrofit projects, can be used with slate, concrete, or clay hip tiles as well as round or angled hip tiles. This kit can be installed on most pitched roof types from 15-55 degrees. When installing a minimum roll membrane overlap of at least 150mm should be allowed. For further guidance, refer to Timloc’s data sheet by clicking here.
What is Included in This Kit?
1x6m vent roll membrane with self-adhesive flashing
6x hip trays
- 13x fixing screws and clamping plates
- 13x ridge unions
- 26x ridge union clips
- 10x ridge batten straps
Have More Questions About This Kit?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||6000 mm|
|Overall Width||320 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.