Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Angled Ridge Cap - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Timloc Refurb Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 60 x 92 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Joint Union - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc New Build Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 30 x 200 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Flexible PVC Pipe for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc 10mm Corbel Roof Eaves Vent - 40 x 120 x 2400mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Timloc Pipe Adapter Kit for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Eaves Closure Pair - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Hip Tray - 245 x 1200 - Black (Pack of 6)
Timloc Pipe Adapter for Roof Slate Vent
Part of Timloc’s Dry Fix Continuous Verge System, designed for slate and thin slate effect roof tiles. Long lasting and reliable this system protects slated roofs from wind uplift, water ingress and general deterioration with the added benefit of being easy and fast to install. Generally safer than the mortar alternative, this system is virtually maintenance free whilst still providing secure positioning and a consistently smart appearance.
This angled ridge piece has been manufactured to be installed at the apex of gable roofs.
Overview of Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles
Angled ridge piece section of Timloc’s dry fix continuous verge system
Designed for use with slate and thin-slate effect roof tiles
Long lasting, reliable, and virtually maintenance free
Easy, fast, and generally safer mortar free installation which allows for virtually all-weather fitting
- Integral internal channel collects and discharge rainwater to the gutter
- Tough yet flexible, allows easy manipulation and secure positioning
- Stylish design maintains consistently smart appearance
- Not impacted by building settlement
- Helps prevent entry of large insects, birds, and vermin into the roofline
- Meets mechanical fix legislation requirements
- Complies with all relevant regulations and standards
- Independently tested and complies with British Standards 8612
Common Questions About This Dry Fix Verge
How Do I Install This Dry Fix Verge?
This dry fix verge system is suitable for use alongside slate tiles with a thickness between 4-13mm and slate-effect tiles on most pitched roof types from 15-55 degrees. For guidance, refer to Timloc’s installation guide by clicking here.
How Many Verge Sections Do I Need?
Aside from this angles ridge piece, Timloc’s dry fix continuous verge system also requires an eaves closer pair, joint unions, and continuous verge sections. For further guidance on ordering, refer to Timloc’s data sheet by clicking here.
Are Dry Verge Systems Safe?
When not installed correctly, it is possible that dry verge systems can fail. This can lead to a lack of stability in the system and subsequently affect its quality and effectiveness. However as long as the manufactures guide is followed, as recommended by the NHBC, dry verge systems should be quick and easy to install whilst also offering a high degree of security and durability.
Why Should I Use a Dry Verge System Over a Traditional Wet Verge?
While wet verges do prevent the entry of vermin, they do not possess the durability of dry verges. Changes in temperature and weather can cause cracks within the mortar meaning they require a lot of maintenance to remain effective.
Have More Questions About This Dry Fix Verge?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||40 mm|
|Overall Width||25 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.