Timloc Dry Fix Verge for Profiled Tiles - Right Hand Unit - 150 x 95 x 425mm (Pack of 20)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Timloc Refurb Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 60 x 92 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Joint Union - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Flexible PVC Pipe for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc 10mm Corbel Roof Eaves Vent - 40 x 120 x 2400mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Eaves Closure Pair - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Hip Tray - 245 x 1200 - Black (Pack of 6)
Timloc Pipe Adapter Kit for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Angled Ridge Cap - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc New Build Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 30 x 200 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Pipe Adapter for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc’s premium Dry Fix Verge System is a robust and weather resistant alternative to traditional wet mortar bedding. Generally safer and more durable, dry fix verges are designed with caps or verges that interlock and clip over your roof tiles ensuring they are protected and secure from intruding water and pests. This dry verge system in particular, features a unique steel fixing bracket that presents flexible fixing points. Avoiding the reliance of end grain fixing which can cause splitting and damage from damp, this model makes for an ideal choice for those looking for a long lasting, reliable, and virtually maintenance free verge.
This Unit is suitable for use on the right-hand side sloping run of your verge and should be used in conjunction with the left-hand unit for a complete Dry Fix Verge. One unit should be installed for each roof tile on the sloping run.
Overview of Timloc Dry Fix Verge for Profiled Tiles
Premium right hand unit from Timloc’s Dry Fix Verge system, designed to be a long lasting and reliable alternative to wet mortar bedding
Protects against wind uplift, water ingress and general deterioration
Help prevent the entry of large insects, birds, and vermin into the roofline
Easy and quick to install with the added benefit of being generally safer than the alternative wet mortar bedding allowing for all weather installation
- Extended slotted fixing locator flexibility
- Simple and quick ‘1st piece’ eaves closer installation
- Not impacted by building settlement
- Rebated eaves closer design allows for guttering when required
- Strong but supple for easy flexing and sliding along tiles
- Stylish design consistently maintains smart appearance
- Unique steel fixing bracket option that presents flexible fixing points which can be used with alternative size counter battens or fixed straight onto tile batten ends
- Complies with all relevant regulations and standards
- Independently tested and complies with British standard 8612
Common Questions About this Dry Fix verge
How Do I Install This Verge System?
This system is suitable for most pitched roofs types between 15 – 55 degrees, with large format, interlocking concrete, and clay profiled tiles as well as batten gauges between 260 – 345mm. For guidance, refer to Timloc’s installation guidance by clicking here.
Are Dry Verge Systems Safe?
When not installed correctly, it is possible that dry verge systems can fail. This can lead to a lack of stability in the system and subsequently affect its quality and effectiveness. However as long as the manufactures guide is followed, as recommended by the NHBC, dry verge systems should be quick and easy to install whilst also offer a high degree of security and durability.
Why Should I Use a Dry Verge System Over a Traditional Wet verge?
While wet verges do prevent the entry of vermin, they do not possess the durability of dry verges. Changes in temperature and weather can cause cracks within the mortar meaning they require a lot of maintain to remain effective.
How Many Verge Units do I need?
Verge units are available for both left and right-handed slopes and one piece is required for each roof tile in the sloping run. The ridge piece is available as either angled or rounded and is usually chosen to suit the project’s ridge tiles. An eaves closer must be installed at the beginning of each sloping run of dry verge and one end grain bracket is recommended for each verge piece installed in this sloping run. For guidance, refer to Timloc’s data sheet by clicking here.
Have More Questions About This Dry Fix verge?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||425 mm|
|Overall Width||95 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.