Timloc 10mm Over Fascia Eaves Vent System with Comb Filler - 900mm - Black
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Timloc Refurb Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 60 x 92 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Joint Union - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc 10mm Corbel Roof Eaves Vent - 40 x 120 x 2400mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Eaves Closure Pair - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc Dry Fix Hip Tray - 245 x 1200 - Black (Pack of 6)
Timloc Pipe Adapter Kit for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - Angled Ridge Cap - 60 x 25 x 40mm - Grey
Timloc New Build Dry Fix Continuous Verge for Slate/Flat Tiles - 30 x 200 x 3000mm - Grey (Pack of 4)
Timloc Pipe Adapter for Roof Slate Vent
Timloc Flexible PVC Pipe for Roof Slate Vent
Efficient, long-lasting and user-friendly, the Timloc Over Fascia Eaves Vent System is ideal for those in search of high-quality eaves ventilation without the hassle. Installation is very quick and easy with a discreet design that won’t ruin the look of your roofing. The system has been expertly designed with superior strength construction, impressive durability and complete resistance to decay.
Overview of the Timloc 10mm Over Fascia Eaves Vent System
Practical & effective venting system that combines the over fascia ventilator, felt support/eaves protector & eaves comb filler all in one
3011 SKUs – Provides ventilation equivalent to a continuous 10mm opening (10,000mm2 per metre run) for pitched roofs where the pitch is 15 degrees or more & roof void is loft/attic space
- 3011/25 SKUs – Provides ventilation equivalent to a continuous 25mm opening (25,000mm2 per metre run) for pitched roofs where the pitch is 15 degrees or less, flat roofs or any roof space containing living accommodation
- Crafted with guidance fixing holes for easy & secure installation by DIY homeowners or experienced tradespeople
- Manufactured using high-quality UV stabilised & colourfast polypropylene material
- Designed for optimum durability with full resistance to decay and superior strength construction that carries the weight of the bottom tiles
- Unobtrusive & subtle design that won’t ruin the professional look of your roofing
- Provided in cost-effective & convenient 900mm lengths
- The 3.5mm – 4mm wide ventilation slots comply with BS 5250:2011
- Perfect for use in new builds or refurbishments
Common Questions About This Timloc 10mm Over Fascia Eaves Vent System
What are over fascia vents?
Over fascia vents are discreet and unobtrusive roof vents that sit on top the fascia, providing effective air flow into the roof space without effecting the appearance of your roofing design.
How do you fit Fascia Vents?
Installing the Timloc 10mm Over Fascia Eaves Vent System is quick and easy. Over fascia ventilators are designed to fix onto the upper edge of the fascia board. A key thing to consider when installing is noting the height of the over fascia vent to allow for this when the fascia board is fitted. If this is not accounted for, the tiles may ‘kick up’ at the eaves. When fitting, you should ensure that each ventilator is securely fitted into the top of the fascia board through each fixing hole using nails or screws. Roofing felt should also be cut back so it is flush with the edge of the fascia board rather than dressed into the gutter. For more information on installing your Over Fascia Eaves Vent System, please check the product data sheet here.
How do you tell if your attic is properly vented?
Proper ventilation allows moisture and trapped heat to escape. Indicators that your attic may not be effectively vented include hot ceilings on a warm day, thick ridges of ice on your eaves in winter and damp or frost which suggests warm, moist air is escaping.
How many vents do I need?
To calculate the number of ventilators you require, measure the overall length of the eaves that need ventilating and divide that measurement by 900mm.
Have More Questions About This Over Fascia Eaves Vent System?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||900 mm|
|Overall Width||510 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.