Redland Plain Tile - Concrete Tile - Smooth Terracotta (6151)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Redland Plain Eaves/Top Tile - Concrete Tile - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Half Round Ridge - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Universal Angle Ridge - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Third Round Hip - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Universal Angle Hip - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Bonnet Hip - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Left Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Concrete Valley Tile - Smooth Terracotta
Redland Right Hand 90 Degree External Concrete Angle - Smooth Terracotta
Graded BS5534 Roof Batten (25x50mm) - Per Linear Metre
Graded BS5534 Timber Roof Batten (25x38mm) - Per Linear Metre
*There is a current manufacturing shortage of traditional tiles that is impacting all retailers. Delivery times are being affected by availability daily, due to demand on raw materials and production. This may mean we cannot guarantee the delivery time advertised on occasion and we may contact you to offer an alternative product or a refund if this situation arises. Prices displayed can also fluctuate as material price rises and whilst we try to absorb this, occasionally we have to pass the price increase on when items have not yet been dispatched. Should this occur, you will have two options; one to pay an additional amount caused by the price increase or secondly choose to cancel your order and get a full refund for the item that is incurring a price increase.
Redland Plain Tile is a cross-camber concrete tile that offers brilliant versatility and easy installation. The Redland Plain Tile is also available multiple finishes and a total of fourteen different colours, therefore allowing for a wide scope of roofing styles. All the while, this Redland roof tile offers brilliant durability and longevity.
The Redland Plain Tile is suitable on pitches between 35° and 90°, with a minimum headlap of 65mm on pitches below 90°. These roof tiles have undergone tough weather testing at these various pitches to ensure your roof remains weathertight for decades. To provide further assurance, these Redland tiles also conform to various British Standards.
For those in search of an easily fitted plain tile, these tiles are perfect. This is as the tiles are stacked by wedging a tile vertically behind a batten, which crates a platform for a stack of tiles. They also hang on their nibs, as do most of Redland’s iconic roof tiles. The maximum headlap on the Redland Plain Tile is 88mm.
Redland Plain Tile - Smooth
This plain tile is available in a sleek, smooth finish and variety of colours. These include Slate Grey, Terracotta, Tudor Brown, Farmhouse Red, Breckland Brown, and Breckland Black. A coated Black, Charcoal and Rustic Red is also available to provide a greater variety of style options.
Redland Plain Tile - Granular
For those in search of a more rustic appearance, the granular Redland Plain Tile is ideal. The granular variety of this tile is available in Brown, Antique Red, Cotswold and Hedgerow. A Natural Red option is also available with a sanded finish. When combined with the double camber of these plain tiles, this selection of finishes and colours provides you with a wonderful range of options.
Have More Questions About The Redland Plain Tile?
If you have more questions about this wonderful plain tile, talk with our team online or call us. With a great understanding of the Redland Plain Tile, we will be able to answer your questions and assist in calculating which roofing supplies you’ll need for your project.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||35 °|
|Tiles per M2||60|
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
|Overall Length||268 mm|
|Overall Width||165 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.