Envirotile - Plastic Tile - Grey
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Envirotile - Dry Verge - Anthracite (3000mm)
Envirotile - Main Ridge Cap - Grey
Envirotile - Hip End Cap - Grey
Envirotile - Hip Cap - Grey
Envirotile - Gable End Cap - Grey
Envirotile - Dry Verge Bracket - Anthracite
Envirotile - Plastic Lowline Tile Vent - Grey
Envirotile - Ridge to Apex Cover - Grey
Envirotile - Eave Fixing Bar (600mm)
Envirotile - Stainless Steel Countersunk Screws (30x4mm TX20 - Pack of 50)
Envirotile - Envirolay (1x30m)
Envirotile - Screw Cover Caps Large - Grey (Pack 25)
Envirotile - Screw Cover Caps Small - Grey (Pack 25)
Intelligently designed for the modern home, the Envirotile Plastic Roof Tile balances the perfect blend of style and practicality. Weighing in at just 8.5kg per m2, the innovative tile structure is 80% lighter than traditional roof slates without compromising any durability. Each tile is manufactured using environmentally sustainable, fully recyclable products and is available in a gorgeous range of natural-looking colours that look almost indistinguishable from the real thing.
Thanks to an innovative interlocking side lap system, installation is an impressive 25% faster than conventional roof tiles, saving you time, money and effort. Better yet, this synthetic alternative can even be fitted on roofing structures as low as 12.5 degrees in pitch where traditional roof tiles may not be suited.
With a ‘no breakage’ structure, the Envirotile Plastic Roof Tile offers impressive resilience against adverse conditions and even comes complete with a full 25-year guarantee for your full peace of mind. During this time, you won’t have to stress over constant cleaning and maintenance as each tile is fully resistant to moss, fungus and mould.
Overview of the Envirotile Plastic Tile
- Expertly manufactured using environmentally sustainable materials that are 100% recyclable
- 80% lighter than traditional tiles & slates – weighing in at just 8.5kg per m2
- Installable on low pitch roofs as low as 12.5 degrees
- Brilliantly durable with excellent resilience against all weather conditions
- Available in a stunning range of natural looking colours
- Creates a realistic flat concrete roof appearance without the practical disadvantages of real tiles
- Maintenance free with full resistance to mould, fungus & moss
- Each tile features a locking mechanism & clever interlocking side lap system for incredibly easy installation
- 25% faster installation than conventional roof tiles
- Comes complete with an impressive 25-year guarantee
- Manufactured within the UK
Common Questions about the Envirotile Plastic Tile
Where can Envirotile be used?
Innovatively designed, the Envirotile Plastic Tile is suitable for virtually any roof type and can be installed on pitches as low as 12.5 degrees. Popular roof types include:
- Lean To’s
- Timber Buildings
- Car Ports
- Log Cabins
- Stables and many more
How Do I Install Envirotiles?
Installation of Envirotiles is straightforward and fast, with fitting times proven to be 25% faster than that of conventional roof tiles. Each plastic tile incorporates a locking mechanism for the top tile to easily click into, as well as an interlocking side lap system to connect each plastic tile together. Reference our installer’s guide for further information.
How Long Will Envirotiles Last?
The manufacturers are so confident in the durability and longevity of their tile, that each Envirotile comes complete with a full 25-year guarantee.
How Durable Are Envirotiles?
With a robust, no breakage structure, Envirotile Plastic Tiles are manufactured to last. Each tile is crafted for optimum durability and excellent resilience against external weather conditions. These impressive tiles come with full resistance against mould, moss and fungus plus perform up to 5 times better than conventional slates and tiles.
Are Envirotiles Environmentally Friendly?
Envirotile Plastic Tiles are cleverly manufactured from environmentally sustainable products that would usually be dumped in landfills. They are guaranteed by manufacturer to last up to 25 years and are fully recyclable at the end of their lifespan.
Have More Questions About The Envirotile Plastic Tiles?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||12.5 °|
|Tiles per M2||13.4 at 12.5°|
12.6 at 22.5°
11.9 at 30°
|Lead Time||2-4 Weeks|
|Cover Width||300 mm|
|Overall Length||365 mm|
|Overall Width||325 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.