Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit - Tartan Green
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Plus Tile (0.9mm) Range - Tek Screw - Tartan Green (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Cover Flashing - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip End Cap - Tartan Green
Britmet - Barrel Ridge End Cap - Tartan Green
Britmet - Barrel Hip - Tartan Green (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge - Tartan Green (410mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - 135° Angle Hip End Cap - Tartan Green
Britmet - Left Hand Barge - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Barge - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge End Cap - Tartan Green
Britmet - Apron Flashing - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Hip - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Barge - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Barge - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - 90° Angle Hip End Cap - Tartan Green
Britmet - Metal Valley - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Mono Ridge - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Tartan Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Villatile - Air Vent Tile - Tartan Green
Britmet - Profile 49 - Air Vent Tile - Tartan Green
Britmet - Plaintile - Air Vent Tile - Tartan Green
Britmet - Slate 2000 - Air Vent Tile - Tartan Green
Britmet - 5 Way Top Cap - Tartan Green
Britmet - 3 Way Top Cap - Tartan Green
Britmet - Ultratile - Air Vent Tile - Tartan Green
Britmet - Breather Membrane (1x50m)
Britmet - Eave Felt Carrier (1m)
Britmet - Eave Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Ridge Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Nails - Black (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Black (5 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (5 KG)
Britmet - GRP Valley (3m)
Overview of the Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit
- Excellent resistance levels – can withstand multiple weather and temperature conditions
- Easy to apply – can be added in minutes to fix up small scratches and blemishes
- Minimal maintenance required
- Supplied in all colours – available in the same colours as the main tile line
- Excellent compatibility – for use on a range of Britmet tile systems
A touch up kit designed especially to breathe new life into your metal tiles, this product is suitable for various Britmet ranges including Slate 2000, Profile 49, Ultratile, Villatile and Plaintile. It is supplied in two tubs – one of granule and the other of paint..
This paint can be applied in minutes, and can effectively cover up any small scratches or blemishes that may have been left upon the tile. This could occur, for example, during installation, so it is always useful to have this paint on hand to ensure your tiles continue to look fantastic.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit?
If you have a question about this product or another in our range, then please feel free to get in touch! You can call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.