Skyguard - EPDM Shed Cover Kit
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Life Expectancy||50 Years|
Overview of this Skyguard Roofing Kit
- Sublime EPDM roofing system
- Remarkably easy installation
- Unrivalled lifespan
- Ideal for a range of structures, particularly garden buildings
- UV stable, resisting potential sun damage
- Includes sheeting, water-based deck adhesive and bonding sealant for edges
- Environmentally friendly
- Wide range of sizes available to choose from
The Skyguard roofing system features a high-quality EPDM membrane that is the result of years of ground-breaking research, trial and error, and innovation. This provides homeowners with a beautiful sheet that is ideal for all sorts of garden buildings, including sheds, summer houses, and more.
Benefits of Skyguard Roofing
Superior to Felt
Felt is one of the most popular roofing choices when it comes to garden buildings. It is relatively cheap, and fairly simple to handle and install. However, far more effective alternatives have been developed over the years, and among the most notable is Skyguard’s own system. With a far longer life expectancy, fantastic environmental adaption and resistance to ripping and tearing, the superiority to felt sheeting is undeniable.
The Best Materials, the Latest Designs
In order to bring you the best possible product, the developers at Skyguard have ensured that each sheet is made of the highest quality ethylene propylene. A very effective material that will be able to withstand extreme weather and temperature conditions, the sheet will be able to protect your roof from potential weather-induced damage. On top of this, the material is very environmentally friendly, having a much lower impact on our climate than PVC, asphalt and TPO roofing systems. It is also UV stable, so won’t blister or peel even in intense sunlight.
Install with Ease
With Skyguard’s EPDM sheeting, installation can be carried out effortlessly. In just a few simple steps, a shed can be fully fitted with minimal hassle. Once removing the old roof and re-boarding if rotten or broken, the sheeting can be laid onto the roof in order for it to relax into position. Then adhesive can be applied, and the sheet can be securely fixed to the roof, after which any existing timber barge boards can be re-installed for further security. The membrane can then be trimmed in order to give you the best appearance and performance possible.
Built to Last
The Skyguard EPDM system has been produced with very impressive levels of durability. With a lifespan of around 50 years, the sheeting is incredibly long-lasting, especially when compared to other brands. On top of this, when you buy the Skyguard sheet, you get a 20-year guarantee, giving you piece of mind for 2 decades. Add to this a minimal lifetime upkeep cost of around £90, and you have one of the most cost-effective rubber roofing options on the market.
A Complete Kit
The Skyguard EPDM, regardless of the size you opt for, comes complete with the required adhesives to ensure a secure installation. Both the adhesive and the sealant have been produced using materials of the highest standard, tried and tested to ensure a lengthy service of security and durability.
Have a Question About this Skyguard Shed Kit?
Don’t hesitate to contact us! Our brilliant team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product, or another in our stock. We will also offer any advice we can on your own roofing projects should you need it, so call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online and we’ll see what we can do for you!
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Life Expectancy||50 Years|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Classic Bond - Cut to Size 1.2mm One Piece EPDM Rubber Membrane
Classic Bond - Cut to Size 1.5mm One Piece EPDM Rubber Membrane
DuoPly - Fleece Reinforced EPDM 2.6mm Thick - Roll Size 1.525m x 12.19m (18.58m2 Roll)
Resitrix - 2.5mm Self Adhesive Reinforced EPDM Membrane - 1m x 10m (Pallet Of 20 Rolls)