Novia 1200G - Virgin Grade Vapour Control Layer - 4m x 25m (100m2)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Overview of the Virgin Grade Vapour Control Layer
- Centre-folded in 4m wide – makes it ideal for timber frames
- Improves insulation considerably – helps to control the temperature of your property
- Meets industry standards – is CE approved and CPR compliant
- Minimises condensation – extremely useful in avoiding potential damp damage
- Simple installation – can be quickly installed using Novia 2-tape sealing system
- Intuitive design – battens can be seen through the translucent green tint
This control layer has been produced by Novia Ltd and is fantastic for use as a vapour control layer within the walls of a timber construction. With a build that is single-ply, non-laminated and traditional virgin grade blown, it is a great choice for timber frame project.
Is This Vapour Layer up to Industry Standards?
This layer has been designed by Novia to comply with the latest industry expectations. Not only is it CPR compliant, but it is also CE approved to EN 13984:2013. This means that it has been accepted as passing the requirements to be considered an extremely well-performing vapour layer.
What is This Control Layer Made From?
This control layer is made from virgin grade polythene, a high-quality material that guarantees great performance and an extended lifespan. This material gives the roll it’s translucent green appearance, which makes it ideal for seeing the timber during and after application.
How Simple is the Installation Process?
Installing the control layer couldn’t be simpler and can be applied to the desired surface in just minutes. Using the Novia 2-tape sealing system, which consists of strips of Double-Sided Butyl Tape and Metallised BOPP Tape, you can be sure of a secure fix that will last the lifetime of the layer.
What are the Dimensions of This Control Layer?
This control layer is 4m x 25m, making it ideal for use on larger structures. It can also be cut down into much smaller sizes, which also makes it great for personal projects too. Different thicknesses of this layer are available, allowing you to choose the one most suited to your needs.
Who Are Novia?
Based in Kent, Novia is a company that specialise in membranes and membrane accessories. They are committed to meeting the highest standards while ensuring their products remain incredibly versatile and intuitive for both professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike.
Have a Question About the Virgin Grade Vapour Control Layer?
If you still have any questions regarding this Novia product, or an item from another manufacturer that makes up our extensive range of products, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 01295 565565, by emailing us or by chatting to our team online.
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
|Overall Length||25000 mm|
|Overall Width||4000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.