Essential - Black Asphalt and Tarmac Sealer
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
Overview of the Black Asphalt and Tarmac Sealer
- Specialised for a high performance – performs exceptionally on tarmac and asphalt
- Stunning and protective finish – attractive, colour-boosting appearance that prevents damage from dirt and stains
- Easy application – simple process can be completed in just a few steps
- Great coverage – can cover up to 5m² per litre per coat
Perfect for sealing asphalt and tarmac due to its specialised properties, this sealer keeps these surfaces protected and looking fantastic for longer. Great for projects large and small, it will increase your chosen surface’s visual appeal, durability and weather resistance.
What Surfaces can this sealer be used on?
This sealer has been designed to be used specifically with tarmac and asphalt builds, making it ideal for use on driveways. Crafted with a blend of highly unique resins, it will give your surface a rejuvenated appearance, emphasising colour as well as improving durability.
What does this sealer help protect from?
Tarmac is favoured amongst builders and DIY enthusiasts alike for its exceptional versatility and strength, but it’s not impervious to damage and wear. Overtime, it can show signs of oils and marks as well as dirt and grime.
Flushing new colour into your tarmac surface, this sealer will also remove these often unsightly marks by replacing lost resins in the tarmac and returning older pieces to their former glory. What’s more, it will increase durability considerably.
How is this sealer applied?
This finish can be easily applied to your surface in just a few simple steps. It is a good idea to wear the appropriate safety equipment before applying the finish, such as a face mask, eye-wear and the right clothing.
Once the surface has been dry for around 2 days, and is appropriately clean, the substance can be applied evenly across the surface area using a brush or roller, with the painting process carried out in a single direction.
After this coating has dried for around 1 hour, the second coat can be added, this time painting in the opposite direction. This assures better colour balance and will guarantee the best final result from your project.
What is the coverage area of this sealer?
The coverage area of this finish depends on the type of surface it is being applied, but will generally see around 5 square metres covered per litre per coat, and 25 square metres covered per 5 litres per coat.
Have more questions about this Black Asphalt and Tarmac Sealer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product or another in our expansive ranges.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.