Em-Tube Flat Roof Sun Tunnel with PVC Upstand and Flexible Tubes
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Em-Tube Flat Roof Sun Tunnel
- Lights up any gloomy spot
- Suitable for a flat roof
- Passive rooflight ventilation system, a lower tube ceiling mounting ring and an easy-fit magnetic double-glazed ceiling diffuser included
- Flexible tube systems provide up to 14 times more light than a 100w lightbulb and are great if there is an obstruction in the roof
- Available in three different sized tunnel
- Em- Tube Flat Roof Sun Tunnel comes with a PVC Upstand ready to install
An Em-Tube Flat Roof Sun Tunnel can deliver up to 98% reflectivity and is a fantastic option to illuminate windowless spaces or gloomy rooms.
This is a passive rooflight ventilation system and includes a double skinned UV protected polycarbonate dome to capture the maximum amount of light on your rooftop. A magnetic double-glazed ceiling diffuser for in the room and either a rigid or Flexible tube system. Both available in three different sizes to suit your project perfectly:
350mm diameter – Should be used for very small rooms, it can fit between most conventional rafters and joists
450mm diameter – Often used for bathrooms, hallways and corridors
550mm diameter – Ideal for larger areas such as living areas, kitchens, retail areas or commercial areas
The Em-Tube Flat Roof Sun Tunnel comes with a PVC Upstand ready to install and the benefits from a flexible tube system.
If there’s an obstruction in the roof preventing you from using a rigid tube then a flexible tube system is the perfect solution, it’s also great for shorter distances. Less effective than a rigid tube system it still delivers up to 14 times more light than a 100w lightbulb.
It’s important to install the Sun tunnel as high up as possible and on a south facing roof or slope. The pipe system should be installed to have the most direct run between the roof and ceiling level as possible. Remember to make sure that there are no trees or buildings obstructing the sun tunnel or creating a shadow over it which may affect the amount of light coming down.
When installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, Em-Tubes are expected to exceed the life of the roof covering. Em-Tube are guaranteed against the effects of defective design, materials or construction for ten years, subject to certain conditions.
Have More Questions About This Sun Tunnel?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales sun tunnel, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.