Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern with 150mm PVC Vertical Upstand - Rectangle
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern
- Stunning roof lantern flooding your room with sunlight
- A choice of square or rectangular to fit your building perfectly
- Coming in either a pyramid or trapezoidal profile side view
- Comes with a 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand ready to install
- White slimline aluminium frame in a beautiful contemporary style
- Double glazed with thermal properties to keep your energy levels low (an excellent u-value from 1.41 W/m²K*)
- Self-cleaning coating on the glass keeping it grime and dirt free
- A Solar control coating which makes sure that the maximum amount of light comes in but your home doesn’t get too hot
- Can withstand severe weather conditions, snow loads of 1.0kn/m² and wind loads of 1.32 Kn/m
- Complies with water pressure tests of 300 pascals
- Can withstand any uplift of 1320 pascals of upward pressure from external forces such as wind
This is a beautiful roof lantern that will transform any room, creating a stunning centrepiece and filling your home or building with light. Designed to ensure that the maximum amount of light comes in, you can choose to purchase this Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern in square or rectangular.
Popular in kitchens and dining rooms they also make a great addition above a staircase which has a wonderful effect, flooding the lower floors with sunshine.
The Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern comes with a 150 mm PVC Vertical Upstand, ready to install and installation is quick and easy, just follow the installation video. Vertical upstands are great if you need to preserve the dimensions of the roof aperture.
There’s a choice of profile, with the lantern either having a pyramid side view or a Trapezoidal side view. Created with a slimline white aluminium frame, it’s elegant, traditional style will be a fantastic addition for most projects.
Double glazed, a clever solar control coating on the glazing makes sure that the maximum amount of light comes through, but your house doesn’t get too hot. The solar control coating will reflect away large amounts of the sun’s heat without detracting from the light.
An amazing self-cleaning coating on this Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern makes this roof lantern low maintenance. It will keep the glass clear of dirt and grime, making life that bit easier.
There’s a clear neutral tint to allow full visibility and protection and the glazing is also thermally insulated (with an excellent u-value from 1.41 W/m²K*). This ensures that heat doesn’t escape from inside the building, keeping your energy bills down.
Additionally, there’s the option to select controllable trickle vents. With two adjustable vents on either side providing an 8000mm2 ventilation area which assists with Building Regulations compliance.
Built to last, this Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern is unaffected by severe weather, it can withstand snow loads of 1.0kn/m² and wind loads of up to 1.32 Kn/m². Withstanding upward pressure from external forces such as wind, up to 1320 pascals. It also complies to a BBA water test pressure of 300 pascals.
And for peace of mind there’s a ten-year guarantee so sit back and enjoy the sunshine.
Have More Questions About This Modular Roof Lantern?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales roof lantern, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.