Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern with 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand - Rectangle
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Em-Glaze Roof Lantern
- Stunning roof lantern flooding your room with sunlight
- A choice of square or rectangular roof lantern to fit your building perfectly
- Coming in either a Pyramid or Trapezoidal profile side view to suit your taste
- Comes with a 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand ready to install
- White slimline aluminium frame in a beautiful contemporary style
- Double glazed with thermal properties to keep your energy levels low (an excellent u-value from 1.41 W/m²K*)
- Self-cleaning coating on the glass keeping it grime and dirt free
- Has a Solar control coating which makes sure the maximum amount of light comes in but your home doesn’t get too hot
- Can withstand severe weather conditions, snow loads of 1.0kn/m² and wind loads of 1.32 Kn/m
- Complies with water pressure tests of 300 pascals
- Can withstand any uplift of 1320 pascals of upward pressure from external forces such as wind
This stunning Roof lantern would make a great show stopping feature in any home. Wonderful for highlighting a kitchen area and filling it with light. It’s also popular in dining rooms or featured above a staircase, flooding the lower floors with sunshine.
This stunning Em-Glaze Modular roof lantern is a traditional design mixed with contemporary features and is available with a white slimline aluminium frame. Designed to fit seamlessly with most projects it comes with a 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand, ready to install. The splayed upstand helps to give an excellent spread of light throughout the room.
You can choose a rectangular or square lantern and you have two different options for the profile as well, coming in either a Pyramid or Trapezoidal side view.
This Em-Glaze Modular Roof Lantern is double glazed and has a solar control coating which allows the maximum amount of light to enter the room whilst reflecting away large amounts of the sun’s heat. This ensures your home doesn’t get too hot whilst still benefitting from as much light as possible.
There’s also a self-cleaning coat on glazing which keeps the glass free of dirt and grime, so this is an excellent low maintenance option. Coming with a clear neutral tint to allow full visibility and protection. The glazing is also thermally insulated ensuring that heat does not escape from inside the building, with an excellent u-value from 1.41 W/m²K*
You have the option to have controllable trickle vents, with adjustable vent slots on two sides, the unit can provide an 8000mm2 ventilation area which assists with Building Regulations compliance.
Engineered to defy severe weather this roof lantern can withstand snow loads of 1.0kn/m² and wind loads of 1.32 Kn/m². It’s been tested to withstand upward pressure of up to 1320 pascals. It also complies to a BBA water test pressure of 300 pascals.
And for peace of mind there’s a ten-year guarantee so you can rest easy, sit back and enjoy the sunshine.
Have More Questions About This Modular Roof Lantern?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales roof lantern, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.