Em-Dome Polycarbonate Skylight with 150mm PVC Vertical Upstand - Square
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order within for dispatch from Thu 27th Feb
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Em-Dome Polycarbonate Skylight
- Comes with a 150mm PVC Vertical Upstand
- 83% light transmission
- This square window is available in numerous different sizes
- Em-Dome Polycarbonate Skylight coming with a choice of a single, double or triple skinned dome
- Highest security measures with tamperproof bolts and polycarbonate 250 times stronger than glass
- Choice of ventilation methods available including manual hinged, electric hinged or with controllable rotating trickle ventilation vents
This square shaped skylight is not only incredibly strong and virtually resistant to any form of forced entry, it also delivers an amazing amount of light.
With an 83% light transmittance level it has a clear and diffused glazing which scatters the light into the room, eliminating any shadows and filling your space with sunshine.
Coming in an option of either a single, double or a triple skinned dome.
As a guide we would advise that you purchase a single skinned dome if you are looking for a sunlight for a building that is not inhibited, such as a garden building - a shed or a garage. A double or triple skin is best for buildings such as homes or workspaces and the triple skin is a brilliant choice if you need to comply with building regulations.
Also providing brilliant sound reduction, keeping your building peaceful, regardless of the surroundings.
This Em-dome is to be used on a flat roof and comes with a 150mm PVC vertical upstand. Vertical upstands are great if you need to preserve the dimensions of the roof aperture.
Created from polycarbonate which has an impact strength of up to 250 times greater than glass, this Em-dome is incredibly strong, and has a minimum of 3mm thick glazing.
Security is one of the top reasons that this skylight is so popular. Not only is the dome incredibly strong and virtually unbreakable, the skylight also has patented high security screw bolts which cannot be removed using standard tools. This makes it extremely difficult for anyone to tamper with and the dome can withstand temperatures ranging from -50° right up to 120°.
There is also a choice of ventilation methods:
Controllable Rotating Trickle Ventilation
Vents are fitted to the sides of the em-dome and can be adjusted by hand, providing an 8,000mm2 ventilation area.
Manual hinges allow you to open this skylight up to 300mm. You can purchase a winding rod which will make opening or closing the skylight a lot easier. Winding rods are available in various lengths, so you will be able to find one to reach your skylight regardless of how high up on the roof it is.
Giving you the maximum ventilation area possible, the electric hinged option opens to 400mm or 600mm and comes with a wall mounted open/close switch.
Plus, choosing the electric hinged option also allows you to purchase some fabulous add-on products that will allow you to control the ventilation in your home perfectly.
With the option to purchase a control panel which will show you the internal and external temperature of your home, a remote control to easily open and close your skylight at a click of a button and a clever rain or wind sensor.
One of the fantastic rain or wind sensors will automatically close the skylight when the weather turns keeping your home nice and dry.
Plus, all the temperature and weather information can be sent directly to your phone with the use of a clever smartphone app, making life nice and easy.
Find out more about these products in our accessories section.
The Em-Dome Polycarbonate Skylight come in multiple different measurement options making it a perfect choice for your project regardless of how big the space is.
These Em-Dome Polycarbonate Skylights are compliant with HSG33 recommendations and when installed in accordance with the manufacture’s recommendation are expected to exceed the life of the roof covering.
Manufactured in accordance with European standards – CE mark according to EN1873 they also have excellent fire performance properties and a fire rating of AA Class 1.
Have More Questions About This Skylight?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales skylight, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.