Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro Clip (Pack of 100)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro Outside Corner - 45mm x 45mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro I Shape Edge - 35mm x 45mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro F Shape Edge - 45mm x 61mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro Inside Corner - 69mm x 69mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro Starter Strip - 1250mm (Pack of 4)
Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro Buttons (Pack of 20)
Composite Prime - HD Clad Pro Starter Clip (Pack of 50)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the Composite Prime Pack of 100 Clad Pro Clip
- Part of a complete system – part of a family of exceptional products from industry specialists
- Strong and secure – year-round durability no matter the weather
- Easy installation – can be applied in just a few simple steps thanks to intuitive design
- Subtle appearance – blends into the structure, with minimal effect on finished appearance
These cladding clips have been designed especially for the Composite Prime Pro cladding system. Providing a secure, reliable fix, they work seamlessly alongside other products in the range to maximise your composite decks visual appeal and physical performance.
Securely holding your Composite Prime cladding boards, each of the clips is remarkably strong and extremely durable. They have been designed specifically for outdoor use, and as such will continue to function reliably throughout all kinds of weather and temperature conditions, ensuring your deck remains safe and secure.
These clips are quick and easy to apply thanks to their intuitive, easy to understand design. Simple yet reliable, they are fully compatible with the rest of the Composite Prime cladding products, helping them to fit seamlessly together.
Got a question about the Composite Prime Pack of 100 Clad Pro Cladding Clip?
If you have any outstanding questions about this product, feel free to give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We’ll do our best to help out with any queries you may have!
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.