Lead Flashing Sealant - 310ml Tubes (Box of 12) - British Lead
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
QuickSlate Lead Slate - Pitched Roof (20-40 Degree - Box of 5) - British Lead
Standard Lead Slate - Pitched Roof - British Lead
UniSlate Lead Slate - Pitched Roof (20-40 Degree) - British Lead
Lead Patination Oil - British Lead
Standard Lead Slate - Flat Roof - British Lead
Lead Soakers - 25 Pack - British Lead
QuickSlate Lead Slate - Flat Roof (0-30 Degree - Box of 5) - British Lead
Copper Clout Nails - 25mm - 1kg - British Lead
Lead Shave (Box of 2)
Copper Strip - Lead Fixing Strip (20m x 50mm x 0.6mm) - British Lead
Lead Finishing Paddle
Permastrip - Lead Fixing Strip (20m x 50mm x 0.5mm) - British Lead
Building Paper - 25m x 1.0m - British Lead
Lead Hall Clips - 18-26mm Chase - 25 Clips (Box of 5) - British Lead
Lead Bossing Mallet (Box of 2)
Lead Setting-In Stick (Box of 2)
Lead Dots - 20 Pack - British Lead
Lead Seaming Pliers - Straight Jaws - (Box of 2)
Lead Dresser (Box of 2)
Standard Lead Underlay - 25m x 1.0m - British Lead
Lead Quick Flash Tool (Box of 2)
Lead Bending Stick (Box of 2)
Standard Lead Wood Roll - 45mm - Treated Timber
Lead Hall Clips - 6-18mm Chase - 50 Clips (Box of 10) - British Lead
Lase Chase Wedge (Box of 3)
Lead Bossing Stick (Box of 2)
Large Lead Wood Roll - 1200mm x 75mm - Treated Timber
Lead Seaming Pliars - Bent Jaws - (Box of 2)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-7 Days|
The most common cause of water ingress at an abutment is the failure of the mortar used to join lead sheets to the brickwork. This is often due to the mortar being unable to expand and contract at the same rate as lead during temperature fluctuations.
Lead flashing sealant is manufactured from a unique low modular, neutral cure silicone formula. This allows the lead to expand and contract without cracking. It is also non-corrosive, providing you with additional assurance that your leadwork is well protected.
This lead flashing sealant provides a number of benefits, all of which result in speedier leadwork and greater longevity. These benefits include:
- Provides long-term protection against water ingress
- Coloured grey to blend in with your leadwork
- Unique formula allows the lead to expand and contract
- Fast and easy to apply with a mastic gun
- Takes an average of 30 minutes to form
With this lead flashing sealant being formulated by British Lead, the UK’s leading manufacturer of rolled lead sheets, you can be assured of its suitability and quality. With it being applied through an easy to use mastic gun, it can be applied quickly.
Have More Questions About Our Lead Flashing Sealant?
If you have more questions about this leadwork accessory, speak to our team online or by telephone. Our Customer Care Team will help you pick the ideal roofing materials for your project, all whilst making mega savings!
|Lead Time||2-7 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.