Code 4 Lead Flashing - Rolled Lead Sheet - British Lead
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
QuickSlate Lead Slate - Flat Roof (0-30 Degree - Box of 5) - British Lead
QuickSlate Lead Slate - Pitched Roof (20-40 Degree - Box of 5) - British Lead
Lead Patination Oil - British Lead
Standard Lead Slate - Pitched Roof - British Lead
Standard Lead Slate - Flat Roof - British Lead
Lead Soakers - 25 Pack - British Lead
UniSlate Lead Slate - Pitched Roof (20-40 Degree) - British Lead
Lead Hall Clips - 18-26mm Chase - 25 Clips (Box of 5) - British Lead
Lase Chase Wedge (Box of 3)
Lead Bossing Stick (Box of 2)
Lead Seaming Pliars - Bent Jaws - (Box of 2)
Lead Flashing Sealant - 310ml Tubes (Box of 12) - British Lead
Lead Bossing Mallet (Box of 2)
Lead Setting-In Stick (Box of 2)
Lead Dots - 20 Pack - British Lead
Lead Seaming Pliars - Straight Jaws - (Box of 2)
Lead Dresser (Box of 2)
Standard Lead Underlay - 25m x 1.0m - British Lead
Lead Quick Flash Tool (Box of 2)
Lead Hall Clips - 6-18mm Chase - 50 Clips (Box of 10) - British Lead
Lead Bending Stick (Box of 2)
Standard Lead Wood Roll - 45mm - Treated Timber
Copper Clout Nails - 25mm - 1kg - British Lead
Building Paper - 25m x 1.0m - British Lead
Lead Shave (Box of 2)
Lead Finishing Paddle
Copper Strip - Lead Fixing Strip (20m x 50mm x 0.6mm) - British Lead
Large Lead Wood Roll - 1200mm x 75mm - Treated Timber
Permastrip - Lead Fixing Strip (20m x 50mm x 0.5mm) - British Lead
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-7 Days|
Code 4 Lead Flashing is suitable for soakers, flashings and vertical cladding. It is manufactured to comply with BS EN 12577 : 2006. This ensures that it has a consistent thickness (+/- 5%) throughout the sheet and correct amount of trace elements. This provides assurance of the leads lifespan when used in conjunction with the appropriate underlays and fixings.
Code 4 Lead Flashing can be supplied in widths between 150mm and 2440mm, with both 3m and 6m rolls being available. At 1.80mm thick and weighing 20.410kg/m2, Code 4 Lead Sheets can be used on a handful of applications whilst still providing superb durability and remaining easy to fit.
British Lead Rolled Lead Sheets offer a number of benefits. These provide you with assurance of the lead’s durability and make fitting hassle-free. These benefits include:
- Fully BS EN 125888 compliant
- Provides a 50 year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured by the UK’s leading supplier of rolled lead sheets
- Made from 100% recycled raw material
- Available in widths between 150mm and 2440mm
- Available in lengths of 3m or 6m
Roofing Megastore only supply the highest quality lead flashings, which have been caringly manufactured in Hertfordshire since 1932. We also update our lead pricing regularly to ensure you’re making mega savings.
Is Code 4 Lead Right for You?
The table below shows the thickness and weight of each lead code. Use this as a reference when choosing your rolled lead sheets, whether it for cladding, guttering or roofing applications.
Have More Questions About Our Code 4 Lead Flashing?
If you have more questions about our rolled lead sheets, speak to our team online or by telephone. Our Customer Care Team will help you pick the ideal roofing materials for your project, all whilst making mega savings!
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||2-7 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.