SmartVerge Batten End Clip (Pack of 120)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Manthorpe SmartVerge PVCu Rebated Eaves Closure (Pack of 2)
SmartVerge PVCu DryVerge - Left Hand - 449 x 150 x 67mm
Manthorpe SmartVerge PVCu Angled Ridge End Cap - 226 x 265 x 68mm (Pack 2)
Manthorpe SmartVerge PVCu Dry Verge - Right Hand - 449 x 150 x 67mm
Manthorpe SmartVerge PVCu Round Ridge End Cap - 226 x 270 x 68mm (Pack of 2)
Manthorpe SmartVerge PVCu Eaves Closure - 134 x 115 x 38mm
Manufactured from durable, non-corrosive stainless steel, the SmartVerge Batten End Clips create a no-hassle and highly secure mounting system for end grain fixing. Easy and effective, the batten end clip secures to the top of the tiling batten to create an aperture for secure nail fixing, positioned safely away from the edges of the batten. With a non-return nail grip feature, the fixing is highly robust, providing a mechanically fixed, mortar free solution.
Overview of the SmartVerge Batten End Clip
- Creates a secure, durable mounting system for end grain fixing
- Easy to install with fixing holes to safely mount the clip to the top face of the batten
- Manufactured using robust, non-corrosive stainless steel
- Independently wind tunnel tested at the BRE
- Creates a hassle-free, mortar free fixing solution
- Ideal for new builds and refurbishments
- Meets the BS 5534 requirements for nail fixing solutions
- A strengthening recess prevents the clip from kinking
- Incorporates a non-return nail grip feature to effectively secure and hold the fixing
- Box includes 120 batten end clips with a size of 87 x 23 x 20mm
Common Questions About This Roll Panel Vent
How do you fix the SmartVerge Batten End Clip?
The batten end clip simply secures to the top of the tiling batten, creating an aperture to securely drive a nail fixing. The opening securely grips the nail, providing the required pull off resistance. The fixing offset from the batten end is 67mm.
Is it suitable to fix into the end grain with just a nail?
Fixing a nail into the end grain of a tiling batten is no longer considered a safe and secure method for fitting a dry verge unit due to the potential inconsistencies in the condition of the end grain. Using a SmartVerge Batten End Clip is a method of securing that meets the requirements for nail fixing locations.
Have More Questions About This SmartVerge Batten End Clip?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||87 mm|
|Overall Width||20 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.