Roofing Megastore - Composite Balustrade Kit Part 1 of 2 - Handrail and Spindle - 1800 x 1150mm
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Roofing Megastore - Composite Decking Edging Trim - 6 x 42 x 3660mm
Roofing Megastore - Composite Decking Starter Clip
Roofing Megastore - Composite Decking T Clip
Roofing Megastore - Composite Balustrade Kit Part 2b of 2 - Surface Mount Newl & Cap - 1150mm
Roofing Megastore - Composite Balustrade Kit Part 2a of 2 - Frame Mount Newl & Cap - 2400mm
The balustrade kit is a fantastic selection of components that allows you to create a visually stunning, and highly efficient balustrade for your composite decking. Allowing you to create a fantastic-looking, high quality railing, it boasts durability and installation ease equal to that of the decking boards themselves. With multiple designs available, you can match the colour of your decking or instead opt for a visually striking contrast.
This is a full kit of multiple components, though each component can also be purchased individually in order to perfect your balustrade design should you wish to do so.
Benefits and Features
- Designed to complete the look of your composite decking
- Fantastic kit full of several different components
- The perfect alternative to traditional timber decking
- Excellent for patios, pool areas, holiday homes and much more
- Gorgeous, long-lasting colours and patterns make painting and staining a thing of the past
- 20-year guarantee ensures piece of mind long after purchasing and installing
- Available in four excellent styles
Commonly Asked Questions
How durable is this product?
This is an exceptionally robust product once full constructed and is more than capable of handling weights and pressures such as people leaning up against it. It is also easily capable of withstanding lengthy periods of outdoor exposure, including more extreme weather conditions such as storms or heatwaves. It also boasts excellent water resistance, meaning that it will withstand puddling, spillages and more, whether manmade or weather induced.
What does this product contain?
This kit contains the core components needed to create a balustrade, including:
- Composite Newels 11 x 95 x 95mm (x1)
- Composite Handrail/Base rail 45 x 93 x 1800mm (x2)
- Spindles 54 x 54 900mm (x9)
- Plastic inserts (x18)
- Composite post caps (x2)
- L Brackets (x2)
How easily is this product installed?
The kit is fully compatible with other products in the range and makes up one of the most innovative systems in the range. There is plenty of information available on how to effectively install each piece of this kit, as well as other parts of this decking systems, right here on this page.
How is this product maintained?
Maintaining a composite decking is one of the best things about owning one – maintenance is minimal and requires little more than a going over with a pressure washer a few times a year to clean it and return it to looking fantastic for many years.
Is composite decking environmentally friendly?
Like other parts of the system, this nosing piece is made up of around ethically sourced recycled wood from timber mills as well as recycled polymer. This makes the system a fantastic option for anyone looking for a ‘greener’ option in this more environmentally conscious world.
Got a Question About the Composite Balustrade Kit?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Weeks|
|Overall Length||1150 mm|
|Overall Width||1800 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.