Protect A1 T3 Plus Underlay
Trusted Service Award 2022
A high-performance heavy-duty type HR roofing underlay designed for all cold and warm pitched roofs, especially created to combat some of the most well-known problems of traditional Type 1F and 5U felts and plastic sheet materials. This underlay is one of the heaviest in the Protect Underlay range, making it incredibly robust and offering additional protection for your roof. It is nevertheless still easy to install, with the process completable by DIYers and more experienced professionals alike.
Overview of the Protect A1 T3 Plus Underlay
- A fantastic underlay with additional strength and a robust design that emphasises durability and longevity
- Completely airtight and watertight, easily capable of achieving >2.0m hydrostatic head of water resistance
- Excellent tear strength and tensile strength that makes application and fixing with nails a smoother experience with less risk of damage
- Highly versatile underlay can be used in both old and new builds, whether you are constructing a modern house or renovating a more traditional one
- Resistant to both heat and UV rays
- Ideal for conditions experienced in UK and Ireland zones 1-5 at 345mm batten gauge
- Installation is very straightforward and easy to carry out, with the material easy to cut and put into place
- Does not create excess noise under wind loading, resulting in an altogether quieter underlay
- Available in two different sizes, allowing you to choose the preferred dimensions for your project
Frequently Asked Questions About the Protect A1 T3 Plus Underlay
What projects is this product suitable for?
This underlay can be used on a wide range of pitched roofs, making it ideal for many residential homes as well as extensions and other projects. It can be applied to buildings in UK and Ireland zones 1-5.
How easily is this product installed?
This product can be installed quickly and easily when compared to many alternatives on the market. For an in-depth guide on how to install the product, consult the installer’s guide available right here on this page.
How durable is this product?
This underlay is exceptionally durable, so much so that it can be used as a temporary covering for your roof in order to protect it from the elements during the construction process.
Got a Question About the Protect A1 T3 Plus Underlay?
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalizing an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch through our online live chat or by calling 01295 565 565.
|Lead Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Overall Length||45000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.