Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Dry Verge - 423 x 182 x 52mm
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Angled Ridge End Cap - 271 x 228 x 76mm (Pack of 2)
Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Dry Verge - Right Hand - 423 x 169 x 75mm
Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Dry Verge - Left Hand - 423 x 169 x 75mm
Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Round Ridge End Cap - 271 x 229 x 76mm (Pack of 2)
Perfect for giving your roof a clean and attractive finish, the Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Dry Verge is a hassle-free yet highly effective system that comes in a variety of subtle colours. This ambidextrous system is ideal for most makes and profiles of interlocking roof tiles, plus with easy mortar-free installation, can be fitted by homeowners and tradespeople in all weather conditions. Manufactured using UV stabilised polypropylene, the Dry Verge units are extremely durable, weatherproof and maintenance free.
Overview of the Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Dry Verge
- Ambidextrous system that can be on either side of the verge
- Suitable for use with most makes of small and large concrete interlocking tiles laid between 255mm to 345mm batten gauge on a 15° - 55° roof pitch
- Available in a selection of colours to suit your roofing design
- Manufactured using high-quality UV stabilised polypropylene for optimum durability and resilience
- Hassle-free installation in any weather conditions – mortar free solution for homeowners & experienced tradespeople
- Expertly designed to drain water away from the wall to prevent staining
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Dry Verge Units are wind tunnel BRE tested so are fully weatherproof as well as maintenance free
- System designed to maintain the ‘stepped’ roof tile appearance while sustaining the continuous line on the underside of the verge
- Protects the verge from natural elements plus helps stop the entry of large insects and birds into your roof space
Common Questions About This SmartVerge PP DryVerge
What are DryVerges?
A DryVerge system is a simple, mortar-free way of fixing concrete interlocking tiles with low maintenance and great durability. It is very easy to install and offers an attractive finish for your roofing tiles.
How do you fix DryVerge?
The DryVerge system is mess-free and easy to install without the need for mortar. The units are mechanically fixed to the verge of the roof, capping over each tile in succession. It is suitable for use with most makes of small and large concrete interlocking tiles laid between 255mm to 345mm batten gauge on a 15° - 55° roof pitch. For a full step by step guide to installing your SmartVerge DryVerge system, check the installation guide.
How do you fit a DryVerge system to an existing roof? The DryVerge system is suitable for use on both new builds and refurbishments. It can be installed on roof pitches between 15° and 55° with concrete interlocking tiles laid between 255mm to 345mm batten gauge. The units are mechanically fixed, capping over the roof tiles, free of mortar. For a full step by step process of installing DryVerge in refurbishment details, please check for installation guide here.
Have More Questions About This SmartVerge PP DryVerge?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||423 mm|
|Overall Width||52 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Manthorpe 10mm Over Fascia Vent - 22.5 x 35.5 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe 25mm Over Fascia Vent - 37 x 46 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe Felt Lap Vent - 275 x 20 x 194mm - White (Pack of 50)
Manthorpe Eaves Comb Filler - 56 x 52 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 50)