Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Fix Ridge Kit
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Width||300 mm|
The Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Fix Ridge Kit is a practical, effective and easy to use system that mechanically secures ridge tiles onto a roof, whilst shielding them from rain penetration and wind up-lift. Easily compatible with a variety of roofing tiles, this high-quality system provides 5,000mm²/m ventilation to the roof void plus can be installed without problem all year round, even in more extreme weather conditions. With just a single box Dry Ridge running approximately 3m in length, this Manthorpe kit is a cost-effective product for homeowners with multiple colours available.
Overview of the Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Fix Ridge Kit
- This Dry Fix mechanically fitted system securely fixes the ridge tiles onto the roof, providing effective protection from wind-up lift and rain
- Provides 5,000mm²/m airflow ventilation to the roof void through the vent roll which is the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap
- Quick & simple installation with no specialist tools required and no need for mortar and pointing – ideal for both DIY homeowners & tradespeople
- Can be easily fitted all year round, even in harsher weather conditions such as frosting
- Compatible with most makes of concrete angled and round ridge tiles as well as most types of slate, flat concrete and profiled tiles
- Available in a choice of colours
- Convenient to use with one box providing all the elements needed for a full 3 metre ridge run
- Specifically designed for installation on roofs between 15° & 45°
- Independently tested to meet the requirements of BS 8612
Common Questions About This Roll Out Dry Fix Ridge Kit
What is Dry Ridge system?
Dry Ridge is a mechanically fitted system that fixes ridge tiles to the roof using screws and fixings instead of mortar or sand. It is a more reliable and robust installation method compared to the traditional methods thanks to its durability and weatherproof testing which ensures tiles do not come loose due to wind up-lift and water damage. Installation of a Dry Ridge System is also much faster and can be carried out all year round, even in more extreme weather conditions.
How do you install the Dry Fix Ridge Kit?
This Dry Fix Ridge Kit is compatible for use with most kinds of concrete half round and concrete angled ridge tiles as well as most slate, flat, concrete and profiled tiles. The system can be easily installed to the ridge of any duo roof pitch between 15° & 45°. For a full step by step installation process, please check the installation guide here.
How much should a Dry Verge overhang?
When using a dry verge system, you should ensure that the batten overhangs the verge by 30mm at each end.
Is the Dry Fix system more expensive?
In the long run, the dry fix system will work out as more cost effective than alternative methods such as fitting with sand or mortar. This is because Dry Fix is much more durable and long-lasting so is a low maintenance option that will not need consistent replacement with environmental movement and harsh weather conditions.
Have More Questions About This Roll Out Dry Fix Ridge Kit?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Width||300 mm|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.