Manthorpe Mechanical Extraction Adaptor - 240 x 143 x 110mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Trusted Service Award 2022
The Mechanical Extraction Adaptor from Manthorpe is the perfect tool when planning an upgrade of your roof space insulation. After a quick and easy installation, the adaptor will convert a rectangular vent outlet to a standard 4" pipe. Being able to connect to a range of flexible pipe extensions as well as being suitable for mechanical extraction fans and soil pipe ventilation makes this adaptor extremely versatile, useful for a multitude of projects.
Overview of Manthorpe Mechanical Extraction Adaptor
- Adaptor can be connected to a range of tile vents, converting the rectangular vent outlet to a standard 4" pipe opening
- Can connect to a range of flexible pipe extensions
- Adaptor securely clips to the vent outlet, allowing for a quick and easy installation
- Provides an approximate airflow of 8,800 mm²
Common Questions About This Adaptor
How is This Adaptor Installed?
This adaptor can be fitted to a Manthorpe tile ventilator before the ventilator is installed or can be attached later from within the loft space. This Adaptor can be installed by a single person. For guidance on the installation, refer to Manthorpe’s step-by-step guide by clicking here.
How Durable is This Adaptor?
This adaptor is made from Polypropylene, meaning it possesses high flexural strength and is very resistant to moisture.
Have More Questions About This Adaptor?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Width||239 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Manthorpe 10mm Over Fascia Vent - 22.5 x 35.5 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe 25mm Over Fascia Vent - 37 x 46 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe Felt Lap Vent - 275 x 20 x 194mm - White (Pack of 50)
Manthorpe Eaves Comb Filler - 56 x 52 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 50)