Manthorpe Dry Fix Hip Support Tray - 1100 x 250 x 52mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Fix Clay Ridge Kit - 300 x 6000mm
Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Fix Hip Kit - 300 x 6000mm
Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Clay Hip Kit
Manthorpe Universal Hip End Closer - 220 x 102 x 115mm - Black (Pack of 10)
Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Fix Ridge Kit
Manthorpe Dry Fix Ridge Union - 235 x 55mm - Black (Pack of 12)
Manthorpe Dry Fix Clay Ridge Union - 309 x 56mm - Black (Pack of 12)
Manthorpe Dry Fix Ridge Fixings - 100mm (Pack of 104)
Practical and effective, the Manthorpe Hip Support Tray has been expertly designed to create a straight and level platform, providing reliable support for the tiles up the hip of the roof. The Hip Support Tray is quick and simple to install with no specialist tools required so is ideal for both homeowners and tradespeople. The tray can also be easily cut to length or shaped to the necessary angles required at the eaves or ridge-hip junction.
Overview of the Manthorpe Dry Fix Hip Support Tray
- Expertly designed to provide a straight and even platform to effectively support the tiles along the hip of the roof
- Quick & straightforward installation using suitable stainless steel nails – ideal for DIYers with no specialist tools required
- Trays can be easily cut to length and shaped with a utility knife to meet the required angles at the eaves or ridge-hip junction
- Ideal for use with deep or profiled flat tiles
- Manufactured using highly durable yet lightweight PVC material
- Mess-free, long-lasting system with no need for mortar or sand
- Tray measures 1100mm in length can be easily cut down to size
Common Questions About This Dry Fix Hip Support Tray
How do you install a Dry Fix Hip Support Tray?
The Dry Fix Hip Support Tray is quick and simple to mechanically install with no need for use of mortar or sand. The tray is fitted above the Vent Roll during installation of the Dry Fix system and is particularly necessary for use with profiled or deep flat tiles. This Hip Support Tray comes 1100mm in length and must overlap the tray below it on the hip by 100mm. If needed, the tray can be cut to length or angled using a sharp utility knife.
What is Dry Ridge system?
Dry Ridge is a mechanically fitted system that fixes ridge tiles to the roof using screws and fixings instead of mortar or sand. It is a more reliable and robust installation method compared to the traditional methods thanks to its durability and weatherproof testing which ensures tiles do not come loose due to wind up-lift and water damage. Installation of a Dry Ridge System is also much faster and can be carried out all year round, even in more extreme weather conditions.
Have More Questions About This Dry Fix Hip Support Tray?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||100 mm|
|Overall Width||250 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.