Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent - 418 x 332mm (Pack of 4)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Mini Castellated Tile Vent - 390 x 230mm
Manthorpe Single Pantile Tile Vent - 395 x 230mm
Manthorpe Interlocking Plain Tile Vent - 277 x 330mm
Manthorpe Double Pantile Vent - 418 x 332mm (Pack of 4)
Manthorpe Double Roman Tile Vent - 418 x 328mm
Manthorpe Non Profile Tile Vent - 334mm x 418mm
Mini Castellated Tile Vent - 390 x 230mm (Pack of 6)
Manthorpe Plain Tile Vent - 330 x 331mm (Pack of 6)
Manthorpe Interlocking Plain Tile Vent - 277 x 330mm (Pack of 6)
Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent - 418 x 332mm
Manthorpe Double Roman Tile Vent - 418 x 328mm (Pack of 4)
Manthorpe Non Profile Tile Vent - 334mm x 418mm (Pack of 4)
Manthorpe Thin Leading Edge Tile Vent - 418 x 332mm
Manthorpe Single Pantile Tile Vent - 395 x 230mm (Pack of 6)
Manthorpe Plain Tile Vent - 330 x 331mm
Manthorpe Double Pantile Vent - 418 x 332mm
Manthorpe Flat Edge Tile Vent - 418 x 335mm (Pack of 4)
Manthorpe Thin Leading Edge Tile Vent - 418 x 332mm (Pack of 4)
With an effective yet low-profile design, the Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent provides a high-quality solution for the issue of roof space ventilation plus can be adapted for mechanical extraction or soil stack vent. This practical profile vent can easily replace a single tile, still maintaining a clean roofline appearance when used at both high and low levels. Expertly built, this Manthorpe tile vent maintains a 10,000 mm² of airflow whilst also channelling all incoming water out of the vent and onto the roof covering.
Overview of the Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent
- Incorporates a 4mm louvred fly screen grill & internal weathering geometry to maintain 10,000 mm² of airflow ventilation whilst also channelling all water ingress out of the vent onto the roof covering
- Easily adapted to work as a mechanical extract
- Profile suits all top square top tile manufacturers with easy replacement of a single tile
- Features a discreet, in-line design to maintain the neat, unbroken appearance of the roofing
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested for effective protection against weather conditions
- Safe & straightforward installation with an integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
- Manufactured from highly durable PVC/Polypropylene material
- Available in a variety of colours to best suit your roofing style
Common Questions About This Castellated Tile Vent
How do you install the Castellated Tile Vent?
Quick and easy to install, the Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent can be fitted as a replacement for most square top profile tiles. The vent is suitable for use with a minimum roof pitch of 20˚ for high and low level roof ventilation. The design incorporates an integral sidelock clip to ensure a secure and safe fit. For a full step by step installation process of the Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent, please check the installation guide.
Which tiles are the Castellated Tile Vents compatible with?
This Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent can be used with:
- Marley Ludlow Major
- Redland Renown
- Sandtoft Lindum
- Russell Cheviot
- Lagan Square Top
Have More Questions About This Castellated Tile Vent?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||418 mm|
|Overall Width||332 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.