Manthorpe 25mm Continuous Soffit Vent - 28mm x 80mm x 2440mm (Pack of 10)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Reliable and long-lasting, the Manthorpe Soffit Vent ensures high-quality roofing ventilation for your home. The evenly placed slots optimise effective airflow and thanks to their narrow design, there is no need to worry about blockages. Manufactured using durable PVC material, this Manthorpe Soffit Vent is a high-quality choice plus with easy installation, it is ideal for both at home DIYers and experienced tradesmen.
Overview of Manthorpe Continuous Soffit Vent
- Comes in a 2.44mm length with 150mm fixing hole centres
- Manufactured using high-quality, durable PVC material
- Incorporates adjustable mouth suitable for different soffit sizes
- Designed with narrow grill to prevent blockages from insects & debris
- Produces an effective 25,000mm² airflow per metre
- Available in different colours to suit your fascia
- Easy single person installation for homeowners and tradesmen
Common Questions About Manthorpe 25mm Continuous Soffit Vent
What is a soffit vent?
A soffit vent is a roof ventilation system designed for use with a traditional soffit board. When combined with other forms of roof ventilation they help protect your home from damages to belongings, timber and attic insulation caused by temperature changes and moisture build-up.
How do you tell if an attic is properly vented?
Proper ventilation allows moisture and trapped heat to escape. Indicators that your attic may not be effectively vented include; hot ceilings on a warm day, thick ridges of ice on your eaves in winter and damp or frost which suggests warm, moist air is escaping.
How many soffit vents should I have?
The general rule for soffit ventilation is that at least one square foot of ventilation is required for every 150 square feet of attic space. There is an exception that it can be 300 square feet if it is shared between soffit vents and roof vents. Soffit vents should be evenly spaced on both sides of the roof under the edge.
How do you fit the 25mm Continuous Soffit Vent?
Securely screw the soffit vent to the soffit board using the fixing holes provided. The soffit board (4mm – 12mm) should then be pushed into the mouth, adjusted to the appropriate size and fitted to the brick course as usual.
Have More Questions About This Manthorpe Continuous Soffit Vent?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||2440 mm|
|Overall Width||80 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.