Hamblesie Danelaw - 3 in 1 Fascia Vent Pack - 6000mm
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Soffit Vent Strip - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr (Pack of 10)
Hambeside Danelaw - Circular Soffit Vent - 2,500mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Sloping Soffit Vent Strip - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Panel Vent with Double Row Flyscreen - 13,786mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Corbel Eaves Vent - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr - Black (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Panel Vent with Single Row Flyscreen - 6,843mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Roll Panel Eaves Vent - 6m
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Over Fascia Vent - 1000mm - 10,000mm2 (Pack of 12)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Eaves Panel Vent - 16,000mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Refurb Eaves Panel Vent - 25,000mm2 (Pack of 25)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Over Fascia Vent - 1000mm - 25,000mm2 (Pack of 12)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
Ventilate your eaves with confidence and ease by using this convenient 3 in 1 pack, containing vents and accessories expertly designed by Hambleside Danelaw. Produced to create effective yet simple ventilation solutions, the installation of this pack can be done very easily and will significantly aid in both preventing the build of condensation and protecting the eaves from water damage. The key feature of this pack is the Universal Over Fascia Vent, which has two fixing positions that adapt to 10mm and 25mm airflow areas.
Overview of This 3 in 1 Fascia Vent Pack
- Full eaves ventilation system (6m in length)
- Ideal for roof pitches above 15°
- Meets Building Regulation requirements
- Provides airflow equivalent to a 10,000mm² continuous opening
- Supports and protects the eaves
Common Questions About This Vent Pack
What Is Included in This Pack?
You have two options when choosing your 3 in 1 pack. One contains the regular Over Fascia Vent, which provides an airflow equivalent to a 10,000mm² opening (per meter) and the other contains the universal model which is adaptable depending on the roofs pitch. Both options include Hambleside Danelaw’s Universal Roll Panel Vent and Underlay Support Tray. For more information on these packs and their contents, refer to the brochure above.
How Do You Install This Pack?
The Over Fascia Vent should be fixed in position on top of the fascia board. The Roll Panel is fitted in accordance with the area of contact made by the insulation quilt to the underside of the underlay. Finally, the Underlay Support Tray is placed on top of the Over Fascia Vent and secured in place. For guidance, refer to the installation guide above.
Have More Questions About This Vent Pack?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.