Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Panel Vent with Double Row Flyscreen - 13,786mm2 (Pack of 50)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Sloping Soffit Vent Strip - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Soffit Vent Strip - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr (Pack of 10)
Hambeside Danelaw - Circular Soffit Vent - 2,500mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Over Fascia Vent - 1000mm - 10,000mm2 (Pack of 12)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Refurb Eaves Panel Vent - 25,000mm2 (Pack of 25)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Over Fascia Vent - 1000mm - 25,000mm2 (Pack of 12)
Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Panel Vent with Single Row Flyscreen - 6,843mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Corbel Eaves Vent - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr - Black (Pack of 10)
Hamblesie Danelaw - 3 in 1 Fascia Vent Pack - 6000mm
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Eaves Panel Vent - 16,000mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Roll Panel Eaves Vent - 6m
Designed to allow a consistent flow of air into the roof space, this Cross Flow Panel can be used to great effect to stop condensation build up and prevent the damage and decay it can cause. It is suitable for use on most roofs with a pitch of 15° or more. Simply positioned between rafter centres, these vents are best used for open eaves details.
Overview of This Eaves Panel Vent
- Eaves ventilation solution - suitable for pitches 15° and above
- Provides an effective airflow area of 13,786mm²
- Helps prevent moisture and condensation build up
- Formed with ribs – ensured felt cannot drape into the panel and block airflow
- Suitable for both new builds and refurbs
- Manufactured from PVC
Common Questions About This Eaves Panel Vent
How Many Vents Do I Need?
This can vary significantly from project to project and may depend on how much other ventilation the roof already has. That being said, a general rule of thumb for soffit and eaves vents is to have at least on square foot of ventilation for every 150 square feet of attic space.
How Durable Is This Vent?
Having been produced from PVC, this vent is resistant to weathering and chemical rotting. If installed correctly it should be able to perform effectively for decades.
Have More Questions About This Eaves Panel Vent?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||620 mm|
|Overall Width||400 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.